Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich
US$ 312
US$ 283
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 354/night.

US$ 212
US$ 181
  • Pool
US$ 313
US$ 272
  • Restaurant
ibis Zurich City West(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$ 127
US$ 117
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 134/night.

US$ 327
US$ 207
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
The Flag Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 108
Official Hotel
US$ 252
US$ 211
  • Restaurant
Novotel Zurich Airport Messe(Opfikon)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
US$ 158
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,394 results
All reviewsbutler servicechampagne breakfasttrain stationfruit bowlevery eveningswiss chocolatewelcome drinklittle touchesmain stationwonderful hotelturn down serviceshopping streetperfect locationsingle bedyogurtan upgradebusiness trip
Reviewed 23 November 2017

We were at the hotel as family at one of the junior suits. The location is superb, very close to the districts to be visited. The infrastructure is satisfied, all needs are met well done. I especially liked the bathroom.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank H Avni K
Schweizerhof, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Mr K

I would like to extend my gratitude for choosing the HOTEL SCHWEIZERHOF ZÜRICH as your residence and for your kind words.

I am very happy to read that our infrastructure suited you well and you and your family had a memorable time with us. Also, to read that you were very content with our renovated room and the bathroom in particular, fill us with great joy.

We are happy to welcome you back any time and should you have any suggestions of improvement or special requests, I will gladly assist you with this.

Best wishes

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I chose this hotel mainly because of the good location at first and the location was really great. There were escalators to the station at just 20 second walk from the hotel entrance.
Besides the location all the staff are friendly at the front desk and the restaurant for breakfast. As a Japanese tourist it was great and relieved that there was a Japanese staff member in the restaurant for breakfast. She offered me to have warm egg dish as well as good buffet menu. I enjoyed each different warm egg dish for three days.
They welcome you with a glass of sparkling wine when you come back to the front desk in the every evening and visit your room with complimentary chocolate after that. It was a nice surprise as I had not read the reviews.
The queen bed room I had reserved was big enough for the location of just in front of the station. It was clean and I slept well with excellent beddings and silence at night in spite of the location. TV remote control sometimes responded slowly but it did not matter since high speed free wifi did not give me any stresses at all.
The room service was good but the prices were a bit expensive although I know the prices for eating out in Switzerland are higher in general.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Mr T

Many thanks for sharing your wonderful comment on TripAdvisor and for choosing our hotel as your residence in Zurich.

I am very delighted to read your feedback and learn that you were very surprised with our services. I have forwarded your kind words to our team, as it is very motivating and satisfying to hear that you were happy.
To welcome you back would be a great pleasure and if you have any special requests or questions, I will gladly be of assistants.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back any time.

Best regards from Zurich

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Very friendly and efficient staff in a practical central location. The rooms are of a high standard with great bath rooms. The breakfast is one of the best and the bar is a great place for a light lunch/dinner.

1  Thank Charles B
Schweizerhof, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Mr B

Many thanks for choosing our hotel as your residence in Zurich and for sharing your good experience online.

It is a delight to read that you enjoyed your time in our hotel and most of all, that you were happy with the efficiency and friendliness of our staff. I will as well forward your message to our food a beverage department, thank you very much for your compliment.

Should you have any special desires or question for any future stay, I will gladly assist you with this.

Warm regards from Switzerland

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The highest level of service greets you from the moment you meet the iconic red doorman. Stylish, intimate and tranquil - watch the buzz of the trams and Zürichs' most popular shopping district - open your window and noticie the silence as you close it again. Heaven. There's no reason to leave during your stay, I enjoyed a superb Gin in the bar, a truffle tagliolini in Cafe Gourmet and warm friendly conversations with all the staff, who are obviously happy to be there. My favourite moment was receiving a personal good morning message on my boiled egg. Superb 5 star service in a 4 star hotel. What an iconic gem of a hotel!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Schweizerhof, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Schweizerhof Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Mr B

I would like to extend my gratitude for sharing such wonderful feedback with us and for staying at the HOTEL SCHWEIZERHOF ZÜRICH.

It’s a great delight to read your great comment and see that you enjoyed your time in our hotel. I will gladly forward your message to our crew and in particular our breakfast staff. Thank you so much for you compliments.

We would be delighted to greet you back soon and if you have any special requests or questions, I am happy to assist you personally.

Best wishes

Reviewed 12 November 2017

All was very good and location is perfect. I have got a small room with a single bed, so that was the only one thing which i was not so happy with it. Breakfast menu is great and I really much enjoyed it.

Dear Mrs M

Thank you so much for sharing your honest feedback with us and for choosing our hotel as your residence in Zurich.

I am very delighted to read that you have a good time in Zurich and most of all that you enjoyed our breakfast buffet.
I am sorry to hear that you were displeased with the size of your bed. Fortunately, we do offer different room categories. Our Double Room Standard is equipped with a queen size bed and you may book it with a discounted price for single usage.

Should you require any assistants with finding the suiting room for you, we will gladly assist you with any request or question.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards