“Ok Viet food ”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Bring Vietnamese, I’ve been on the search for good authentic Viet food.

I ordered Banh Cuon (rice rolls filled with ground meat) but it was missing Cha Lua. The rice rolls itself weren’t fresh so there were parts that were hard (its suppose to be soft all around). The ground meat was bland. For 22chf, it was disappointing.

My friend had the chicken clay pot dish with bok choy - not authentic Viet, but she seem to enjoy it.

It’s a busy lunch place. Not sure if I would return here. Onwards to find a good Viet restaurant.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Went here with my hubby on a Tuesday night, Surprisingly there were people. The waitress greeted us very joyfully.
We started with crispy vietnames Rolls where you wrapped them in salad and peppermint (highly recommended!!!)
And for the main course I have the Chicken with Lemongras and Chili (ofcourse i ask the waitress if I could have it less Spicy)
and my husband had a Beef Soup also with Lemongrass, Both of the dishes were very tasty.
The ambiente was okay, but for us the Food and the Service were the most important and it was Surprisingly very good. We will come back soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I live in the area and thus we decided to try it out a few weeks ago. We both had a soup and loved it.

We went there again tonight and everything was again delicious! The waitress is super kind, the atmosphere simple and the food is really good.

We'll surely go there more often!

Reviewed 15 June 2017

even so it is adjusted, it is still very nice and the portions are more than generous, I cant finish the standard platte so I always go for the small platte.
As a hint, order a soup, they cost more, but you will notice lots of their Asian clients order them, that might be a good hint.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I was the first time there with a friend that invited me and now is my first choice for Asian food. There are lots of menus to choose and the employees are very friendly.