1,739 results
All reviews montreux palace lake geneva willow spa outdoor pool jazz cafe lake view beautiful hotel spa facilities turn down service montreux jazz old world five star hotel junior suite french alps train station concierge switzerland
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Tradition and classic feeling are the first impressions. Service is excellent. Bars and restaurants meet your needs. Location near the lake and railwaystation is perfect. If you like style and spa after hard work or just for fun this hotel gives you all you need.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Michael S, Directeur général at Fairmont Le Montreux Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Many thanks for having taken the time to express your feelings following your recent stay at Fairmont Le Montreux Palace. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and we all hope to welcoming you back to the Swiss Riviera. Kind regards Michael Smithuis General Manager

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Stayed here on business for a few days, and enjoyed the lovely lake facing room, well appointed bedroom with clean bathroom etc. conferencing facilities were good as were teas/coffees, and lunches/dinners were decent (not varied but quality food). I never did try out the pool/spa area due to work commitments...Make no mistake, this is a pricier establishment in town, but in return you will get superior facilities, and good service.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

I have been to quire a few spas & this one tops them all. It is just beautiful inside with gorgeous views all around. Very relaxing experience & my massage was wonderful. It is quite expensive, but if you treat yourself to it, it’s worth every penny!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Montreux P, General Manager at Fairmont Le Montreux Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Many thanks for having taken the time to express your feelings following your recent stay at Fairmont Le Montreux Palace. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and especially our Willow Stream Spa. I have shared your kind words with all staff members. It is always gratifying to know that we have been able to please our guest. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to Montreux soon. Kind regards Michael Smithuis General Manager

Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

The Fairmont Le Montreux Palace was spectacular from the beautiful lake views from our balcony to the grand breakfast spread fit for a king. After a long day exploring the town and cruising around the lake we retuned for dinner, which was incredible. Our room as well as the bathroom was quite large compared to other European hotels. You will definitely feel like royalty!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Montreux P, General Manager at Fairmont Le Montreux Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to Montreux soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

The Montreux Palace is big, grand and formal. It truly looks like a Palace.

Some of the things I liked: Central location (bus stop right out front), Europcar rental in hotel, right on the water front, beautiful sunset. Turn-down service with a swiss chocolate on your pillow. Nespresso and small fridge in-room. Cool art nouveau style bar/ restaurant

Things I didn't like: I room was really really tight and hard to move around, a small window that looked on to an apartment building- but I know that there are some lovely grand rooms in this hotels with balcony and get views. Our room was on a far of corner of the hotel and it took a minute to walk there- some areas of the hotel feel dark, old and a little chilling.

This is a fancy and expensive place to stay but it delivers a grand and royal experience.

Room tip: There are rooms facing the lake with big windows and some with balconies.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Many thanks for having taken the time to express your feelings following your recent stay at Fairmont Le Montreux Palace. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and I have shared your kind words with all staff members. It is always gratifying to know that we have been able to please our guest. We are all looking forward to welcoming you back to Montreux soon.