“Great pizza reasonable price”

Pizzeria Fratel E Napule
Ranked #283 of 723 Restaurants in Lausanne
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I have been in lausanne for almost 2 years and this is one of my favorite pizza places in town. Great menu and delicious pizza. Small place, more of a pick
Take away place than a dine in. They open only late in the afternoon, which Is too bad.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

After many unsuccessful attempts of having a good pizza in Lausanne, I followed a friend's advice and came to Fratel.
The place is very small and service is basic, but pizza is delicious. Now I regularly come here whenever I want to have pizza and I'm in town. By the way, prices are sensibly lower than most pizzerias in Lausanne.
I recommend their signature pizza (Fratel).

Reviewed 4 March 2017

We have never eaten inside the restaurant, so it is hard to judge the service but in terms of the price and quality of the pizza, this restaurant is very good. Pizza always delicious and delivered home within an hour.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

I order takeaway from this restaurant very often and it has generally been very good. Its actually made by them with proper ingredients niot like the industrial gunk Dominos or others deliver

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I guess it is one of the best pizzas in town, at least my friends and I think so. We order quite a lot but as we live quite close we got an pick it up ourselves.
Which we did on Friday. We got there to pick it up and they had no credit card machine, because they were all with orders.
The girl at the till was extremely rude and said it on such a tone that it was our fault that she does not have the machine. We were in a hurry but we could have waited a bit but she was super rude when after 5 minutes we asked her if she has any news. She did not even try to call some of the delivery guys to see when they come or find a solution.
And her face! She looked like she was going to kill us because we wanted to pay for our pizza!