We chose this hotel mainly because of the price which is in our budget and we found that it is a very great value for money. Its cleanliness, good room and service did meet our expectation. The only thing we don't like much about the hotel is the location. Apart from that, everything is very good.
Location : is a bit far from the train station. Although you can surely travel on foot there, it is around 10-15 minute walk from the train station (with some path up hill), and add another 5 minute to the city center/ shops, restaurant.
Room : can't find any bad things about it at all
- we chose to pay a little extra for the one with Matterhorn view and wouldn't regret it. We had a balcony to sit and enjoy the view (but need to share with other rooms - but luckily, we were the only one who chose this type of room at that time, so no need to share with anyone).
- the room is big and perfectly clean.
- Staffs are helpful and can answer your questions.
- breakfast is nice but the restaurant is closed both lunch & dinner
- check in / check out is easy and very fast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our friendly 2 star Garni Hotel Primavera is located in the quiet area Wiesti in a sunny location with view of the Matterhorn. The winter sports facilities are only a few meters. Also a bus stop is within easy reach on foot. The rooms are traditionally furnished and offer everything you need for your stay in Zermatt ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Primavera Hotel Zermatt