“Well located apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
view
Floorplan
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Singapore
“Well located apartment”
Reviewed 22 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed for a week just before Christmas. The apartment was very centrally located with easy access to the shops, restaurants and ski slopes. There is no signboard and the flat is above a beauty salon so the electric taxi initially had a problem locating it. There were 3 bedrooms with twin beds and 2 bathrooms each with a shower. The oven also served as a microwave oven but was a bit complicated to use. Otherwise the kitchen was fine. There was no phone so we had to use our own cell phones. The terrace had a partial view of the Matterhorn. There were just 3 of us so there was lots of space but I would imagine it would be tight for 8 people. The apartment was functional rather than luxurious. The owners have just renovated the unit above and that was really lovely with its own loft.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Switzerland
Reviewed 10 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

York
Reviewed 10 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
Luxury-minded travelers
Netherlands
Reviewed 17 January 2013 for a stay in December 2009
people found this review helpful

Australia
Reviewed 8 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing