“Nice restaurant with delicious food”
Review of Roberto's

Roberto's
Ranked #20 of 115 Restaurants in St. Moritz
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 September 2015

We stumbled upon this restaurant because it was close to our hotel. It was a bit late for lunch, but the staff was very accommodating. I chose the spaghetti carbonara, and it was the best I have ever eaten. We liked the place so much, some of us came back later to sit outside and have drinks. Would definitely eat here again if I find myself in St Moritz.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

We stayed for two nights at St. Moritz and have dinner at this Italian restaurant at the first night. The services were great and efficient. The food choices were varied and not just limit to Italian dishes. We selected the seafood menu and the prices were reasonable comparable to the quantity of the dishes. The environment was nice and inside sittings adequate to accommodate large groups of customers at the same time.
Recommend to travellers when visiting St. Moritz.

Reviewed 4 September 2015

We stayed at Kempinski Hotel and this Italian restaurant was within walking distance. The staff were fantastic and the food, especially pasta and pizzas were very good and in generous portions.

1  Thank 2travelhonies
Reviewed 20 April 2015

On the recommendation of our hotel, we decided to give Roberto's a try. As soon as we arrived we where ushered to our table by a very friendly waiter. The promptly offered menus showed a wide selection of dishes. We settled for some pasta. My wife settled for a basic tomato based pasta while I went for a French onion soup backed up with a lovely squid ink tagliatelle with sea food. The soup showed signs of a good quality stock, rich and satisfying with the obligatory crouton floating on top. The pasta was pretty good too with generous amounts of seafood. They have a great range of wines on offer, which I took full advantage of.

2  Thank Ernesto M
Reviewed 23 February 2015

Very friendly staff and was very impressed when owner made a point I come and speak to apologise for not having room in he restaurant and set up a very nice table for us in he bar.