“Superb food and friendly service”
Review of Talvo by Dalsass

Talvo by Dalsass
Ranked #26 of 116 Restaurants in St. Moritz
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed 23 January 2018

The food was of the highest quality. It was a friend's birthday and he had invited around 35 people and the restaurant staff provided us with a memorable experience. The service was top notch and each item from the set menu was very tasteful. The chef merits high praise. Definitely one of the finest restaurants in Switzerland.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

Definitely a very good experience, delicious dishes with a perfect service within nice settings. Nice wine list, although many bottles have a 4 X + mark up (standard procedure in Engadine, though)

Reviewed 3 March 2017

I took one bite of my 62$ tuna, avocado, mango dish and spit it out. The fish was slimy and tasted extremely fishy. It tasted like I was eating scales. The waiter came over and asked how my food was; I explained that I didn't like it. He proceeded to argue with me in an extremely condescending manner that the fish could not possibly be bad as it is flown in from Spain and the chef tasted my food before and after and it was indeed good. The customer is always the customer, and this is the worst service I have experienced in years, not to mention he charged me for the 62$ fish I did not eat more than 1 bite of. Both my parents also hated their extremely overpriced dishes as did the manager of the Badrutts Palace Hotel, the most luxury hotel in St. Moritz. This restaurant does not deserve any stars, let alone 1 Michelin star.

MartinDalsass, Inhaber at Talvo by Dalsass, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Dear Guest
We personally thank you for your feedback. We truly regret that you were having an unpleasant experience in our restaurant and did not enjoy your dinner as mentioned. We are dedicated to serve high quality products and select always the best products on the market. This is our credo and we put a lot of effort in that.
The doors of our restaurant will be always open and you will be welcomed to visit also our kitchen, in order that you can see the freshness of our products.
Martin Dalsass

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Extremely good restaurant with an incredible wine list. Very good quality in a nice place with traditional alps decoration.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent restaurant with great service. We enjoyed a wonderful night in this excellent restaurant. We can only recommend this restaurant! A must if you are in Engadin.