“Stop for a beer after a walk”
Review of Waldschluecht

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Waldschluecht
Ranked #14 of 15 things to do in Wengen
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

After an afternoon walk, we stopped for a refreshing drink at the cafe in this hotel. The staff were very helpful in arranging a specific type of drink for one of our party. Seating outside was in the sun? Which pretty quickly moved around the sun-shade. A nice break after a walk...

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

My wife and I stopped in for a sandwich and a drink. The place was not busy but had a very nice charm to it. The onwer was very friendly. This place was very clean. I used the restroom and I said to my wife was your bathroom spotless and she laughed and said I noticed that to. I had the soup which was great and my wife had some type of cheese sandwhich which she really enjoyed. She mentioned how fresh the melted cheese was because a couple days ago we ate at a place that was not as good.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

The cafe has a cozy, traditional atmosphere with a genial, welcoming owner/host. Best place in Wengen to meet for coffee or lunch; On the train station plaza, next door to the Ski School and the Coop

Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Nightlife? I guess the premises are used as a restaurant during the day, nightclub at night, and from an earlier review, based on a hotel? Anyway, it's convenient for those gathering around the train station, and we descended the steps into the restaurant. Good greeting. Welcoming. Smiles. English. Atmosphere. A window table so interesting. Goulash soup - I have had better in Prague and Budapest, but it was hot and tasty. It would have cost a little less in England, but - we are in Switzerland!

Reviewed 31 October 2015

Its an experience of a lifetime to watch the Alpine range from your room's balcony and relax. Perfect for a candlelight dinner with your partner