My husband and me had stayed at this Hotel in October , 2011 on our honeymoon. It was our last leg of the journey , however we had the worst experience of the all the places / hotels visited. Our room was gloomy and there were flies to welcome us. After having informed the front desk to about the flies - they said that nothing much could be done about it. My husband me had to shoo them away our self.
Location of the hotel is convenient , Staff is friendly , the view from the room also is nice . They definitely need to upgrade themselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Nouveau hotel "Carlton-Europe" has a very long tradition. Led by a young team which will tailor to your needs and reflect the charm of the house. After a visit to this idyllic setting, you will take a feeling of security back home. Centrally located just 200 meters from the Interlaken Ost train station on the famous Höheweg. Starting point for excursions in the Jungfrau region as well as the recreation area around Lake Thun and Brienz. Parking lots for cars (chargeable). On foot you reach the center of Interlaken within 5 minutes. The Hotel Carlton-Europe can offer the following: -Team building, motivation -Adult education -Full Catering -Conference rooms with plenty of ambience. The hotel rooms are individually renovated with own equipment. Restaurants: Ruedihus (traditional Swiss cuisine), Johnny's Gärtli (Steakhouse), Shalimar (Indian cuisine and pizzas) and Johnny's Bar Dancing. Leisure: Billiards, Table Tennis, Chess. Large hotel garden with a natural swimming pond. Central, quiet location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Carlton-Europe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Europe Hotel Interlaken
- Carlton Europe Interlaken