US$ 249
US$ 188
US$ 264
US$ 244
  • Pool
Gstaaderhof Swiss Quality Hotel(Gstaad)(Great Value!)
US$ 277
US$ 247
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
US$ 668
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 758/night.

US$ 497
Hotels.com
All reviewstennis weekswiss alpsla fromagerietennis camptennis courtslobby barlove tennisstaff were superbsouth viewold schoolski areaoutdoor jacuzziroom serviceski equipmentfantastic spaleading hotels of the worldthree night stay
Reviewed 31 January 2012

We only had drinks at the bar, but given the mismatch between prices and service I decided to submit some feedback. When we visited the bar was relatively empty. There was a large group (30 or so) of relatively young guests, an older couple and the omnipresent Russian "minigarch" with his entourage. When we sat we had to attract the attention of a waiter to get a drinks menu. The prices are quite high (CHF 25 for a Martini), but the drinks are expertly prepared by Italian bartenders. Unfortunately the good service stops there. We were left alone for an hour and no-one ever came back to ask if the drinks were alright and if we wanted more nuts. Additionally the staff seemed more interested in debating among themselves and quite loudly than looking after the paying customers. If this level of service is indicative for the hotel, then you can get much better for your buck.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Londonsense
Reviewed 21 January 2012

What's not to love about the Palace! It's traditional, chic, posh. They still have a dress code in there restaurant. You have a chance at seeing the most famous people on the planet at any given time. The Green Go is an over the top experience but worth every second (and almost every euro). Try the burger, it's so delicious. There are many choices for dining but I like the main lobby best.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I visited the Grand Palace Hotel as part of the Roy Emerson Tennis Week in September 2011. This was my first visit to Switzerland and my first stay in a 5 star hotel for 7 nights 8 days.

Initially I felt a bit overwhelmed after a long trip to get to Gstaad from Australia. However, I did appreciate the prompt and efficient service of the hotel staff.

At no time did I experience any rudeness or snobbery described by other reviewers. Initially I found the staff to be polite but reserved. However, after a couple of days there, I found them much more friendly. Some of them even began to appreciate my Australian sense of humour and adopted the Aussie greeting "G'day Mate!". I left Gstaad with a very memorable experience.

I found the accommodation at Gstaad Palace to be impeccable.

Overall I found the food fantastic (only one meal was not to my liking but it was quickly corrected after I explained my complaint) and the service to be exceptional in the restrauant. I did note that the prices of the food and drink were very expensive, but I suppose that this is not unusual in a 5 star hotel. (However, because meals were included with the Roy Emerson Tennis Week, I found my stay to be quite good value).

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 January 2012

The Palace was an awesome summer time experience. We can not wait to come during the winter.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 30 September 2011

Every summer I spend approximately three weeks in Gstaad, at the Palace Hotel, to share time with my friends, while walking in the mountains, in the beautiful green valleys kept in pristine state by the swiss farmers and eating together the excellent international or swiss food at my hotel or in many different houses or restaurants. the Palace Hotel is my home, with many friendly doormen and waiters, all remembering my name -from year to year- and serving me perfectly, with that slight degree of affection, naturally developing among people when there is a common understanding. That's why the Palace Hotel is my home in Paradise during the month of August!

Room Tip: If you come yearly, reserve always the same room. It will become your bedroom for that period.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends