“Best Focaccia in Switzerland”
Review of focacceria AG

focacceria AG
Ranked #6 of 273 Restaurants in St. Gallen
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 75
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2017

For me, it is literally the best focaccia in Switzerland. You have the choice to pick your own ingredients for the Focaccia between many tasty options. The stuff is so friendly, and they all speak English. The atmosphere in the restaurant is cozy. I definitely recommend it.

Lev07, Leiter Gästebetreuung at focacceria AG, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

dear youssef

thank you so much for this great feedback you gave us. I will show this to all our staff members in our next staffmeeting. They will be very happy. Thank you!!!!

Reviewed 11 May 2017

If you pass by St. Gallen, you should try Focacceria !
The food is very good and the staff is nice !

dear sisco
thank you so much for visiting us and being our guest. We are looking forward to see you again soon. Kind regards Family Reiser

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Delightful experience! Choose one of the focaccia options or make one of your own.
Tasty bread, fresh meat and cheese, great variety of other appetizers.
Extremely good homemade lemonade.
Recommended!

dear Kroshka
see you soon again, thank you so much for giving us such a great rating. everything is homemade, saisonal and if possible from the region. Thank you for honoring that. Kind regards Evelyn Reiser

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I went there to take a sandwich as take away and I already had a drink with me. What followed was a very rude lecture apparently i have no manners for taking my drink with me. I asked him what i am supposed to do with my beverage if I am grabbing something to take away. His solution let my beverage stay outside in the rain. He was very rude and unfriendly I decided to order nothing anymore.

2  Thank Thomas F

dear thomas
i am very sorry, that one of our service members has been so rude to you. Please could you send me an email and tell me the hole story, maybe you also know how served you?
So i can try to train our staff to do a better communication the next time. Maybe we can see you as a customer back in focacceria one time? invited by a glas of wine?
Please mail me: info@focacceria.ch

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Fully recommended!!
You select what you want in your Focaccia: size, cheese/meat, 2 antipasti and a salad. The focaccia bread is freshly baked and all ingredients are delicious. I had Parmesan, olive pesto, zucchini and spinach. One of the best sandwiches ever!
To drink there is wine, beer and 2 types of ice teas home made: ginger and hibiscus. I had the ginger and was really good!
They have also food to order such as pasta, salad...
Simple place, nice people, good prices (Swiss comparison) and delicious food!
What more you want?
And you can also drop without reservation or take home...