See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2016

the very basis interior was expected and was in fact a real experience. But the condition of the shower was simply unacceptable. never been in a hotel with such moldy shower and shower curtain. Don't think that was worth the experience, so sadly to say, great concept but currently very poorly managed from a cleanliness perspective.

Room tip: the higher the better to prevent noise from the night club
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank swissone00
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We literally felt we were in a jail and longed to get out of there.
A few highlights from our stay here:

1. The bed rails on the bunk beds were broken, making it unsafe.
2. They gave us a room where the toilet flush was broken and told us they didn't have any other options left when asked for an exchange.
3. Every time we had to ask any help, we had to climb three literally long staircases down to the reception as there are no bells or intercom.
4. The lights in the corridors hardly worked or were constantly blinking.
5. No toilets apart from those in the rooms. So if you are at reception or the restaurant and need to pee, you need to climb up all the staircases again.
6. No secure space for storing luggage if you need to keep your luggage there before check-in or after check-out.
7. Above all, we booked much better rooms with much better deals in other places in Switzerland, for a price lower than what e paid here.

Think ten times before booking a room here.

1  Thank abc131
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

We stayed here as part of our topdeck tour and yuck what the hell was on my sheets and towels, and why was there a cup of cooked noodles in my friends room. Do you guys not clean the hotel? I get that its supposed to be 'jail themed' but thats just repulsing. Never again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank natashathegryffindor
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

What can i say about this real Jail.,, I never thought i will stay this hotel with my family: i find damage pillows and dirty bed sheets in my bed, shower curtains so so dirty.. I can't believe That, toilet flush is broken. No hanger and cabinet for dresses, wash basin is so funny. No Tv, No Wifi at the Room. for the couple they put in the room only one shampoo and one shop, No telephone at the room... if something you want to ask if to go to the reception.
but jail staff are (100%) nice and helpful, Breakfast is ok (but we have pay 10 CF extra and if you book breakfast from travel or booking agency you have to pay 15 CF )

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 832devk
Reviewed 27 September 2016

When I walked in the room, I noticed that someone wrote 'bedbugs' all over the wall, that got me worried so checked the mattress and saw all the signs of bedbugs (bloodstains etc) and saw it live and moving! on top of it the sheets looked like it was never changed for months.

I asked for a different room and was given a suite room and didn't see any bedbugs there but the sheets had yellow stains all over and crumbs were everywhere. Housekeeping is not done properly. They never seem to change the sheets.
Aside from bedbugs and dirtiness, the rooms are so tiny and cramped. Never stay in this jail unless you want to chatise yourself and suffer from bites during your trip.

Date of stay: September 2016