All reviewsnoodle souptrain stationnice hotelold townwithin walking distancefacing the streetchapel bridgetable fanbathroom lightthe rivermain buildingquiet areahot waterbreakfast spreadreception staffspacious roomyogurt
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My daughter had a dental mishap one evening. A hotel staff person knew of a nearby dental clinic which was still open at 19:55, and phoned to make us an appointment for first thing the next morning. Dental surgery was required. Vacation saved thanks to Drei Konige staff!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wanda S
ThomasHostettler, Manager at Drei Konige Hotel Lucerne, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Greetings from Lucerne
Thank you for highlighting the staff of the hotel Drei Könige Lucerne. It was our pleasure to have you as guest in our hotel.
I hope your daughter is already better and you still have memorable memories from your holidays.
Sunny regards

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

A short walk from the train station. Staff goes out of their way to help with details on making your stay in Lucerne a memorable one. Nice, clean hotel with a very delicious breakfast. Good location with great restaurants nearby.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank William P
ThomasHostettler, Manager at Drei Konige Hotel Lucerne, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Hello William P
Greetings from Lucerne. Thank you for highlighting my employees. I see you felt yourself comfortable in our hotel. We are looking forward to welcome maybe another time in our hotel.
Best regards from Lucerne

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We were here on September 5-6, you will have to best place to stay.

a. People here are very friendly, unbelievably friendly. In my entire stay in Europe for 16-17 days, Switzerland and this hotel was the best.
b. Breakfast was awesome.
c. Spacious room, lift was pretty small.
d. The people who sit at the reception were awesome, they helped us with tickets and pass for 2 days and also discount coupons for all the tickets we book. We got a solid discount for travelling to Engelberg. They also helped with exchanges for the cash we had. Every effort is much appreciated.
e. Will upload the photos of the room. You can see them, very spacious again.

Switzerland, lot of them helped us in out very short trip. Won’t forget this place and even I come next time to Lucerne, I will be at this place.

This place is walkable around 800m from the railway station. And public transport is easily accessible to go anywhere.

Great time. Amazing experience

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank JagadeeshV11

Dear Jagadeesh V
Thank you so much for review we received from you. I am glad you enjoyed your holidays in Europe and also at our place. It was our pleasure to accommodate you in our hotel and to feel at home. I will forward you comment about the reception and the staff in general forward.
I saw the pictures quit a lot you have uploaded. I hope you arrived safely back home and have still good memories from your holidays in Europe.

Best regards from Lucerne and hope to welcome you soon again.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Friendly and helpful reception staff; a comfortable, large room, spotlessly clean; lots of choice at breakfast. My only query was about the lack of tea/coffee making facilities in the room, so I asked the manager about this (why doesn't everyone talk to the staff if they have a complaint)? He explained that the Drei Konige is a family run hotel (he is fourth generation) and he only took over last year. His parents did much to improve the hotel, but he knows that there is more to do. Once the busy summer season is over, he's going to make a start by putting a hot drink dispenser in Reception, and I'm sure that in time he will be able to provide every room with hot drink facilities. We stayed three nights, and would definitely recommend the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank IanLucas1000
ThomasHostettler, Manager at Drei Konige Hotel Lucerne, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear IanLucas1000
Thank you for your feedback and your writing about our hotel. I can remember when you check out and we have had a little chat. You explained everything like I explained you! I am looking forward to welcome you maybe in the future again in our hotel and show you the improvements we have made.

I hope you arrived safely and I send best regards to you.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We stayed at this nice hotel in central Lucerne for one night,and enjoyed it immensely.The room was large and clean,and we had a very nice breakfast the next morning. The hotel seemed to be a bit out of town,but it was only a 20 minute walk into the bustling and busy city,packed with tourists.It was a pleasure to just wander around and see the many delights of Lucerne and it's very large lake.

Room Tip: Our room looked into the Main Street and had a balcony
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
ThomasHostettler, Manager at Drei Konige Hotel Lucerne, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Good Day Richard S
Thank you for your review and your experience with us and the town Lucerne. I hope you arrived safely back home and have still good memories from your trip.
We are looking forward to welcome you soon again in our hotel.
Sunny regards from Lucerne