Grand Hotel Europe
US$ 360
US$ 292
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Bellevue Luzern(Lucerne)(Great Value!)
US$ 163
US$ 173
US$ 153
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslake lucerneminute walkold world charmbeautiful walkpublic areasoverlooking the lakethe general managercharming hotelinternet connectioncorner roomour room was spaciousbus stopair conditionquiet locationsmall balconytop floorbuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I stayed at the Grand Hotel Europe for 3 nights because I had business in and around Lucerne. In addition to the absolutely wonderful location (central but nevertheless quiet and on the shore of Lake Lucerne), my room was spacious and seemed newly refurbished. The old luxurious rooms contrasted beautifully with the modern interior design. Service was very friendly and professional throughout my whole stay. There is not a lot I can say about the food, because I often ate out, but the few meals I had here (including breakfast) were delicious.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Alfredos_S
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I was very pleased to find such a place in Luzern, with the perfect view on the lake and wonderful atmosphere. Big and cozy rooms. I'm a person, who is paying very much attention to what I'm eating, so the food in this hotel was amazing for such small price! So I recommend to everybody, to stay in this hotel while you are visiting Luzern, this is the perfect place to stay for sure!!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dasha D
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Stayed at this hotel 2 nights in a lake view suite, fantastic views of lake and alps. Good location walking distance to city and transport. The Manager and staff were extremely helpful and went out of there way to make our stay enjoyable. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 13 December 2011

Switzerland is a dream and when we had a stay at Grand Hotel Europe it was an icing on the cake. When we reached Lucerne from Paris by bus and saw Grand's lobby alongwith it's location we were like WOW...Amazing location...Just in front of Lucerne Lake where we went for night walk as well.
Staff at reception was very warm and helpful and good English speakers(not German). Room was awsome and breakfast was also good and on time.
Lucerne = Grand Hotel Europe = Great Location.

Room Tip: Rooms with the view of Lake Lucerne are awsome.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank MinalC
Reviewed 8 November 2011

We staved for ther second time at the Grand Hotel Europe and everything was above our expectations. We were allocated a very nice room ovelooking the lake. It was very spacious, clean and the furniture is very modern.

Room Tip: Ask for a room either facing the lake or with mountain view.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business