All reviews central location small breakfast area coffee machine train station simple hotel a short walking distance takes minutes nice bathroom open the window english channels on arrival two blocks rooms are small old town two nights reception area stay there again
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We had booked this hotel online through booking.com. We arrived in Geneva early in the morning hoping to leave our bags at the hotel or get an early check in. When we arrived, a room was not available for immediate check in so the front desk staffer made a quick call to their sister hotel around the block and offered us a room there. We were very happy to stay at the alternative Ibis Styles Geneva Gare where we had a seamless transfer of our prepaid reservation! Thank you!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
ibis styles Gen... M, Front Office Manager at Ibis Styles Geneve Mont-Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Dear Lynne B, We would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience at the Ibis Styles Mont Blanc Genève and our twin hotel Ibis Styles Geenve Gare.We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel while traveling to Geneva. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. Willing to always improve our quality of service, we have of course taken good note of your comment about tour twin hotel and forwarded it to the manager concerned.Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to the hotel, should your plans bring you back to Geneva, we remain, with best regards, Lucia Duarte, Front Office

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Staff were very friendly and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable. All amenities were excellent. The breakfast was buffet style and was imaginative and plentiful.
Coffee and tea were available at any time for guests from the lobby.
The hotel is conveniently located for the train station, restaurants and the lake.
On arrival guests are given a card that allows free public transport during their stay.
The noon checkout time is handy for a last look around the city. After that time we were able to sit at one of the outside tables and drink our last coffee before leaving!
I can find nothing to criticise about this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
ibis styles Gen... M, Front Office Manager at Ibis Styles Geneve Mont-Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Lloyd l, We would like to thank you for having taken the time to share your experience at the Ibis Styles Mont Blanc Genève.We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel while traveling to Geneva. A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. Willing to always improve our quality of service, we have of course taken good note of your comment about the food and beverage and have forwarded it to the manager concerned. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to the hotel, should your plans bring you back to Geneva, we remain, with best regards, Lucia Duarte, Front Office

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Well it is a typical Ibis hotel located approx at 5-6 mins walk from railway station, bus stand and lake area.

Rooms are tiny (as expected). Common and small breakfast area. No coffee maker in the room. Provide only 1 complementary water bottle during check-in.
Finding the hotel is tad difficult as its in one of the lanes and not on the main road.

It is a good place to stay if you are going to be out the entire day. Overall , have no complaints. You know what to expect from a budget hotel and this one is definitely in that category.

Room Tip: Any room is fine
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
ibis styles Gen... M, Front Office Manager at Ibis Styles Geneve Mont-Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Harry_Parmar,
Thank you so very much for taking the time to review the Ibis Styles Mont Blanc Geneva on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay and found our services and facilities to your satisfaction. I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back
on a future occasion. Warm regards and Season's Greetings!of welcoming you back to your new Geneva home. Kind regards, Lucia Duarte, Front Office

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Very nice and cozy rooms, not big but stylish, enlighted and modern, with a perfect cleanliness, excellent beds and pillows! The shower cabin was perfect, big and very well sealed. Good breakfast with very good coffee, chocolate and tea available non-stop at the reception. Excellent location, in the middle of everything, very close to the main station and at few minutes to Leman lake and Jet d'Eau. I definitelly recommend this nice hotel!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
ibis styles Gen... M, Guest Relations Manager at Ibis Styles Geneve Mont-Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Adela M, A warm thank you for your positive comments on our customer service. We are honored to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely, Lucia Duarte Front Office ibis styles Genève Mont-Blanc

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I stayed at this hotel last week for two nights. I wanted to be near the main train station because I had an early morning flight back home. Not only is this hotel a two min walk to the station but it is in central Geneva with only a 5min walk to the lake (and a 5 min walk to hotels like The Ritz Carlton and The Four Seasons).

I'm comfortable staying at high end hotels and budget hotels. I was solo on this trip and just wanted a clean, comfortable room in a central location. I booked based on reviews on TripAdvisor, so I thought it only fair that I write a review of my own.

Ibis Styles exceeded my expectations. The room and bathroom are clean and modern, and stylish. The bed is comfortable. There is certainly enough room for a solo traveler and it would be a comfortable fit for two if you're not packing too much (limited hanging space in the closet). Everything felt new.

The front desk staff are kind and courteous and eager to help without being intrusive.

Breakfast was solid and even had a few hot stations which I didn't expect (scrambled eggs, chicken sausage, etc). I'm not comparing it to breakfast you would get at Four Seasons, but it was more than I expected and very satisfactory.

The location of the hotel is great.....just a short 5min walk to the lake, the bridge, and anywhere else you'd want to get to in central Geneva. The hotel even gives you a complimentary city pass which you can use for boat rides, tram rides in the Old Town and the train back to the airport (all free with the pass).

With the money I saved, I dined both nights at the Four Seasons nearby (the rooftop Japanese restaurant at the Four Seasons is superb and I think the best views overlooking Geneva).

Overall, a terrific value, great location and a very comfortable stay. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it and would be happy to stay here again. Just to note, there is another Ibis Styles hotel just a block or two away from this one. That one looked bigger, but I much preferred this one.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank psamtani
ibis styles Gen... M, Front Office Manager at Ibis Styles Geneve Mont-Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Psamtani,

I very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future occasion.

Kind regards,