All reviews jet d'eau le chat botte lake view terrace bar leading hotels of the world beautiful hotel luxury hotel the entire staff across the bridge room service wonderful stay the hotel staff old town room was spacious four seasons concierge patara
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for a drink and it was terrible. Had to ask to get a second and third drink, service was non existent. The martini was half filled and for the cost this was really unacceptable. Not worth the visit

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank NYCTravelingAtty
BeauRivageGeneve, Directeur général at Hotel Beau-Rivage Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear NYCTravelingAtty,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review your visit at Le Bar at Beau-Rivage Genève.

We are focusing everyday on delivering a unique experience for each guest and I am really sorry to read that your experience did not meet your expectations.
Please be assured that your comments have been shared with our teams since we work each day on improving our quality standards regarding our guests’ experience.

We hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you another time.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I arrived 930am by taxis and was welcomed by name .... unbelievable ! Each member of staff from there on made me feel welcome and special the only time i have ever felt like a "celebrity " Its my Geneva Hotel from now on . Thank you

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
BeauRivageGeneve, Directeur général at Hotel Beau-Rivage Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Josey67,

We thank you very much for choosing Beau-Rivage Genève during your recent visit to Geneva and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are really proud to read your satisfaction and your compliments are our best rewards !

We all look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Gorgeous hotel with great history in a terrific location. All that said, it’s the staff and their service that sets it apart. From rooms, to restaurants, to reservations and special requests, the Beau Rivage team was extremely responsive and always ready to help!

We stayed a week, and can’t wait to return.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
BeauRivageGeneve, Directeur général at Hotel Beau-Rivage Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear mk39_12,

Thank you very much for having chosen Beau-Rivage Genève.

Please allow me to sincerely thank you for these wonderful words of praise.

The entire team is delighted to learn that your stay with us, met your expectations and we all look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I have stayed with my friend for one night middle of December. We were very satisfied. The staffs were all very kind and efficient. In Geneva, people are working for themselves but Hotel Beau Rivage in Geneva is different. They really look for your comfort. We have visit kitchen of gastronomy restaurant ‘Le Chat-botte’ after dinner, was amazing visit. We have enjoyed beautiful view of Geneva lake with jet d’eaux. My friend and I made dream come true. It’s bit more expensive but you get more than what you spend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
BeauRivageGeneve, Directeur général at Hotel Beau-Rivage Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Dear Jyoshibi,

We thank you very much for choosing Beau-Rivage Genève for your last trip to Geneva and for sharing your impressions with us.

We are delighted to learn that you have spent a beautiful moment with us.

It will be our great pleasure to welcoming you back again among us.

Reviewed 16 January 2018

I had to book at the Beau Rivage as my usual Geneva hotel was sold out due to the watch show taking place. The room price is 3 times the normal which in itself is quite outrageous but I was fine with it as I knew ahead of time. But with it comes much higher expectations from a place that markets itself as a luxury hotel. At a lesser hotel I would not mind the following: to begin with the cappuccino in the breakfast room is simply awful, and when I switched to normal coffee it came lukewarm, not drinkable. In the "gym" the four pieces of equipment is completely outdated, instructions are in French only, and the apples they are supposed to replenish were not there on the second morning, so I had to call to get new ones. The concierge was disorganized when I used them. On my way out in the morning, I had requested dinner reservations at the two hotel restaurants and was told they would inform me. When I came back to the room, there was no message so I had to go and check with the concierge. They confirmed one of them, but had no notes about the second. After I told them I had requested two bookings, they called the restaurant and made it. And finally I had requested a taxi the night before for 8:30am so that I would not be late to my meeting. When I went out, the doorman said it had not arrived, called the concierge and told me it was on its way. 5 minutes later when I asked him again, he called the concierge and told me they were dealing with it. 10 minutes later when he could not call me what time the taxi would arrive, I walked in and saw the concierge on the phone trying to speak with the taxi company and was apparently not being very successful. When I told him I was late to an important meeting, this was not the service I expected from a luxury hotel, and started running out, he shouted behind me "it is the taxi company's fault not the concierge's"!! I eventually had to take public transport and was late 30 minutes to a very important meeting. Had they been proactive when I showed up and told me there was a problem, or take ownership of the problem without my intervention, I would have been fine.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank athertoncalifornia
BeauRivageGeneve, Director of Operations at Hotel Beau-Rivage Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear Athertoncalifornia,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Beau Rivage, Geneve. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Beau Rivage, Geneve, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issues you identified and prevent any future occurrences.

We have already discussed internally all incidents during your stay and the team is engaged to rectify the lack of service you experienced.

Joao von Bonhorst