Warwick Geneva(Geneva)
Hotel Royal(Geneva)
US$ 306
US$ 208
  • Restaurant
NH Geneva City(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 108
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 484
US$ 238
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 269/night.

ibis Geneve Centre Nations(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 103
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 122/night.

Hotel Kipling - Manotel Geneva(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
US$ 155
  • Room Service
US$ 306
US$ 236
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2016

I stayed at the Phoenix Hotel when I needed an inexpensive place to stay overnight close to the Geneva Airport, before catching a very early morning flight from the airport. It would have been more convenient for me if the hotel had an airport shuttle - which they did not - but the walk with my bags between the airport and hotel only took 8 minutes which was not too bad.
The room was large sized with a sitting area and it was quite comfortable as were the bathroom facilities. Although my room was on the first floor (as was the hotel lobby) and overlooking the street, and I had anticipated nighttime street traffic and noise, this was not the case and I did not notice any noise at all after I went to bed. The room was a little hot and stuffy without any AC, but the room came with a furnished fan which remedied that situation.
The desk clerk was very helpful and friendly and made numerous suggestions and helpful hints as to where to go in Geneva and how to get around the city using the free transit pass given to the hotel's guests.
Although there was no dining facilities actually in the hotel, there were numerous choices for dining nearby.
I would definitely return to the Hotel Phoenix on any future trips to Geneva.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Every one was very nice and helpful, they agreed to a early check-in, although we didn't ask for earlier.
It is close to bus stop, and you can easily reach to restaurants around the corner.
I enjoyed my 2-night stand...just one point: remember to take slippers!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2016

Due to air traffic strikes in France I had to rearrange my travel which resulted in my having to book a last minute overnight stay in Geneva. The reviews I saw for Hotel Phoenix did leave me in doubt as to making the booking but as I needed to be near to the airport I took my chances. I was so glad I did as firstly the hotel was only a short bus ride from Geneva Airport and easy to find. On arrival a young man came down from the first floor reception and took my suitcase up the stairs for me, booking in in was fast and painless. I had booked for a single room and was amazed to find my room was a large double. This was by the main staircase which did give some doubts as I thought I would hear all the comings and goings.
The room was spotlessly clean and well furnished with a small sofa, flat screen TV, mini bar etc. The bathroom was clean although did have some minor repairs needed.
I decided in the morning I would have a small breakfast before leaving and once again there was a young man on reception who was very pleasant.
On checking out I paid for my breakfast and was charged less than the advertised price. The young man then offered me a lift to the airport courtesy of the hotel and even apologised that he could not drop me at arrivals where I was meeting my husband and had to drop me at the departures. All this from a budget hotel!!! The young gentlemen I encountered on reception where a credit and I would not hesitate to stay here again or make a recommendation to anyone who had to stay in the area.

Room Tip: My room was next to the stairs and fronted the main road but there was no noise.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Cal1258
Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights and had a very pleasant experience. The hotel is walking distance from the airport (minus luggage) and a few metres away from a main bus route, providing for easy (and free) public transport to the city. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful, and the rooms are clean and neat. I would recommend this to anyone wanting semi-affordable accommodation in the astronomically expensive city of Geneva.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank RMShay
Reviewed 8 December 2015

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces