the hotel is very neat and clean. the service is professional and generous. Rooms are typical for city hotel- compact but comfortable.
2. very good service
3. location -not far from old city and the lake but not too close to all "action " of Geneva's tourist places (when you visit Geneva you will know what I mean).
1. poor breakfast. Very poor cheese choice ( in Switzerland !!!!!) , no eggs , coffee not smth...
2. Very loud almost highway by hotel windows. i don't know if they have also a quiet side-rooms, but there will be another view then...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing one of Geneva's most beautiful parks, the Hotel is situated a few steps from Lake Geneva, close to the city centre, the botanical garden and all the international organizations. With its cozy atmosphere, friendly staff and ideal location, it is definitely the destination for business as well as leisure trips. Every room is soundproofed, air-conditioned and equipped with the latest technology. Free WiFi and Free Buffet-Breakfast. The decoration is elegant and subtle, in harmony with the quiet atmosphere and intimate character of the hotel. Rooms with communicating doors are available on request for families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Eden Hotel Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Geneva Eden Hotel