All reviews quiet area hotel is nice and clean beds were very comfortable very comfortable stay coop supermarket recommend this hotel breakfast staff definitely stay here again small hotel european hotels a wonderful stay public transport tram stop stayed nights breakfast was included easy access hotel room
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

I have been in Geneva for 4 days.
Hotel is clean in located centrally close to city center. Very helpful staff.
There is an always testy made water in the reception to make you healthy.
There is an elevator in the hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
NHGVA, Directeur général at NH Geneva City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Client,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review through Trip advisor.com and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Geneva City Hotel.
I really appreciate the good comments that I have shared with our staff. They are the principal of our values, a service characterized by professionalism and continuous effort to satisfy all our customers.
I assure you that comments like yours provides with the esteem to continue in our daily effort and it is our commitment to show that we can make you feel surprised and special while staying with us.
Hoping to welcome you for your next stay with us so that I can meet you personally.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

Just what you would expect from a standard NH hotel, clean, modern and comfortable room, friendly stuff. Excellet location, close by to tram service. Don't forget to ask for a free tourist public transportation pass ;-).

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 September 2018

My mother and I were given a room on the top floor and unfortunately we couldn't even finish unpacking our suitcases because of a stomach churning smell coming from the shower. There is very obviously some sort of plumbing issue there. The next room we were moved to was o.k but again we had some issue initially with the air conditioning not working at first (once resolved no further problems). The lifts are so tiny at the hotel you can only just squeeze yourself and your luggage in. The breakfasts served here are enjoyable and the coffee is especially nice. The room was cleaned daily so no complaint there and the beds were comfortable and the shower good. Geneva as a city is very expensive but having said that I recommend people spend the 56 franc train cost to visit Vevey to visit the giant fork statue. The journey time is one hour and five minutes each way. We stayed in Geneva 5 nights and to be honest a weekend would have probably been sufficient because all the main tourist attractions can be covered in just two days. The transport links are good from the hotel and all the transport is covered by your free tourism card as long as you stay within the city of Geneva that is.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lisaprice_10

Dear Guest,
First of all I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced in our hotel, and to express our deepest regret about it.
With regards to your comments, we have read them carefully and would like to inform you that all the feedback given is the most reliable method of monitoring the service we offer and to improve the issues that need to be developed in order to achieve our guest's satisfaction and to provide an extraordinary service. This comment will be highly valued for next actions to be implemented. Please receive our most sincere apologies for not having been able to cover your expectations.
We hope you give us a second chance. Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.
Yours sincerely.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here two nights, one week apart, as part of a driving trip around France and Switzerland. Very clean, modern hotel and convenient to the free Geneva metro system (remember to ask for the free transit pass). The room rates are reasonable given how expensive Switzerland is. The check-in process could be quicker, but the staff are great. Shout out to Bruno for helping us print our our boarding passes and upgrading our room. Sara was helpful too. Very nice hotel.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
NHGVA, Directeur général at NH Geneva City, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Client,
First, let me show you my sincere gratitude for taking the time in sending us your review and for the trust you have placed in our hotel, by choosing it for your stay at NH Geneva City Hotel.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

My wife and I stayed 3 nights at the NH Geneva city as part of a trip in Switzerland. The hotel is very closed to public transportation and about 10 minutes from old town by bus. The hotel is very nice and clean. The staff is very helpful and the neighborhood quiet. The price is reasonable for Geneva .We would certainly go back

Stayed: July 2018
NHGVA, Directeur général at NH Geneva City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018