We stayed here for just one night. We were headed into the mountains the next day to go skiing and this location truly fit our needs. We wanted to enjoy Geneva for 24 hours but needed something close to the train station. We had 3 backpacks and 2 large luggages and it was perfect in proximity from the train station. We arrived early and our room was ready so they let us check in early! Dropped our bags off in our room and hit the town to explore. The hotel gave us 2 day passes to use the public transportation for FREE! We hopped on and off the trains and really enjoyed the city. Ate lots of yummy food and there was a great little Fondue place right around the corner. We ate, drank and walked right back to the hotel in less than 5 minutes. Perfect location and the breakfast was really nice as well! A fold out bed for our son in a cozy room! Even though it is right next to the train station you don't hear a thing, unless you open up the window for some fresh air!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are looking forward to welcome you in a refurbished hotel. For your business trips, tourist stays with the family or romantic weekends, our 3-star hotel right in the heart of Geneva offers you single, double or triple rooms. Set out according to your needs, our hotel rooms combine interior design and practicality. They all have modern equipment (TV flat screen and satelit international channel, FREE WIFI...) to ensure you the greatest comfort. The interior design is meticulous and ranges from the sophisticated to the sober ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your International et Terminus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Et Terminus Geneva
- International Et Terminus Hotel Geneva