“Beautiful hotel with excellent staff”

Hotel President Wilson
Ranked #8 of 106 Hotels in Geneva
Karachi, Pakistan
“Beautiful hotel with excellent staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

This was my first trip to Geneva and it was a wonderful experience. The staff made me feel at ease from the very beginning, explained where everything was and the best ways to get around the city. There was no problem that the staff did not have a solution to instantly. I have made sure to recommend it to all my colleagues and will make sure to always stay at President Wilson when in Geneva. And the funny thing is that even my Grandfather used to only stay at President Wilson when conducting business in Geneva!

1 Thank Citygirl6_Z
DOSMPW, Manager at Hotel President Wilson, responded to this review, 14 June 2012
Dear Citygirl6_Z

Thank you for choosing to stay at the President Wilson Hotel for your first stay in Geneva and for your future loyalty to our property.

I am very happy that you enjoyed the services provided by the staff and for recommending our hotel to all your colleagues.

It also gives me great pleasure to read that choosing the President Wilson while doing business in Geneva has become a family affair.

Should you with to know all the news and happenings in the hotel, you can follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page.

Looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Best Regards,

Director of Guest Relations
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012

The hotel has always been a wonderful experience, whether it be just going for drinks at the bar, having a facial at the spa, eating at the restaurants or just staying as a guest. I'm glad I've done it all! The staff are always friendly & professional, and take great care to see that your needs are met. The rooms are very clean and comfortable with good amenities. The bar/salon has such great ambience and the whole hotel smells lovely. It makes it so easy to consider this place as a 'home away from home' for those regular travellers, and I've noticed that the staff will even remember you and greet you by name which is nice. I will definitely come back.

Dear PersianLion,

I would like to thank you for your very kind words and for the time spent in sharing your previous experience at the Hotel President Wilson.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and the hotel itself.

I am also pleased to read that you felt comfortable and that you see our hotel as home away from home.

If you wish to be updated on the latest news and happening in our hotel, you can follow us on Twitter or Like our Facebook page.

I am looking forward in welcoming you back “home” during your next stay in Geneva.

Kind Regards

Bedarieux, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

The hotel at the lake and there is a underground garage. If you can get it / afford it choose a room with a view of the lake.

Pay the parking at the reception and save money.

Room Tip: There are room with full and partial view of the lake.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
DOSMPW, Manager at Hotel President Wilson, responded to this review, 31 May 2012
Dear GrisVoyageurs,

Thank you for taking the time to express your suggestions and comments regarding the Hotel President Wilson in Geneva.

I am happy that you appreciated the lake view room. Indeed, these are enjoying a splendid
Alpine panorama over the Mont-Blanc and the Leman Lake.

I hope to welcome you again very soon in our property,

Kent
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2012

I always stay here if i can. a great hotel, clean and good service like many in Geneva. what sets them apart is that if you do have a problem they do what they can to sort it out quickly and without fuss.

Dear Kent,

Thank you for choosing once again the President Wilson hotel for your stay in Geneva and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Once again, thank you for identifying our strength and indeed, our biggest concern is to please every guest in the best possible way.

I hope to welcome you once again in our hotel and reply to any need you might possibly have.
If you wish to be updated on happening and news of the hotel, you can follow us on twitter or like our facebook page.

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

My favourite in Geneva; combines feel just like at home atmosphere, with careful professional staff, and a flabbergasting confidential outdoor pool.

Room Tip: Lake views are a must
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Cyril B,

Thank you very much for your comment posted on TripAdvisor.

I am glad you appreciated the homey atmosphere and the service provided by our staff.

Since the summer season is approaching, the ambiance around the pool is getting warmer. I hope that during your next stay, you will be able once again, to enjoy the terrace and our poolgarden restaurant.

If you wish to be constantly updated on news and happening at the President Wilson, you can follow us on twitter or like our facebook page.

I am looking forward in welcoming you back at the hotel,

Director of Guest Relations,