Hotel President Wilson
NH Geneva City(Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 188
US$ 166
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewslebanese restaurantglow barhermes toiletrieslake genevagreat hotellake viewluxury hotelconcierge stafffantastic staybusiness triplac lemanold townroom ratenespresso machinevisit genevabusiness hoteljet d'eau
Reviewed 6 May 2012

The hotel has always been a wonderful experience, whether it be just going for drinks at the bar, having a facial at the spa, eating at the restaurants or just staying as a guest. I'm glad I've done it all! The staff are always friendly & professional, and take great care to see that your needs are met. The rooms are very clean and comfortable with good amenities. The bar/salon has such great ambience and the whole hotel smells lovely. It makes it so easy to consider this place as a 'home away from home' for those regular travellers, and I've noticed that the staff will even remember you and greet you by name which is nice. I will definitely come back.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
DOSMPW, Manager at Hotel President Wilson, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2012

Dear PersianLion,

I would like to thank you for your very kind words and for the time spent in sharing your previous experience at the Hotel President Wilson.

I am very happy to read that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and the hotel itself.

I am also pleased to read that you felt comfortable and that you see our hotel as home away from home.

If you wish to be updated on the latest news and happening in our hotel, you can follow us on Twitter or Like our Facebook page.

I am looking forward in welcoming you back “home” during your next stay in Geneva.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 26 April 2012

The hotel at the lake and there is a underground garage. If you can get it / afford it choose a room with a view of the lake.

Pay the parking at the reception and save money.

Room Tip: There are room with full and partial view of the lake.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
DOSMPW, Manager at Hotel President Wilson, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2012

Dear GrisVoyageurs,

Thank you for taking the time to express your suggestions and comments regarding the Hotel President Wilson in Geneva.

I am happy that you appreciated the lake view room. Indeed, these are enjoying a splendid
Alpine panorama over the Mont-Blanc and the Leman Lake.

I hope to welcome you again very soon in our property,

Reviewed 24 April 2012

I always stay here if i can. a great hotel, clean and good service like many in Geneva. what sets them apart is that if you do have a problem they do what they can to sort it out quickly and without fuss.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Kent,

Thank you for choosing once again the President Wilson hotel for your stay in Geneva and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Once again, thank you for identifying our strength and indeed, our biggest concern is to please every guest in the best possible way.

I hope to welcome you once again in our hotel and reply to any need you might possibly have.
If you wish to be updated on happening and news of the hotel, you can follow us on twitter or like our facebook page.

Reviewed 20 April 2012

My favourite in Geneva; combines feel just like at home atmosphere, with careful professional staff, and a flabbergasting confidential outdoor pool.

Room Tip: Lake views are a must
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Cyril B,

Thank you very much for your comment posted on TripAdvisor.

I am glad you appreciated the homey atmosphere and the service provided by our staff.

Since the summer season is approaching, the ambiance around the pool is getting warmer. I hope that during your next stay, you will be able once again, to enjoy the terrace and our poolgarden restaurant.

If you wish to be constantly updated on news and happening at the President Wilson, you can follow us on twitter or like our facebook page.

I am looking forward in welcoming you back at the hotel,

Director of Guest Relations,

Reviewed 16 April 2012

I often go to Geneva on business and I often stay at the President Wilson. Overall the hotel is fine. The restaurant Bayview is really great: food, wines and service is great. Also the Lebanese restaurant is a real experience. I find the room a bit too small for their price. what really shocked me was the price of a room service Gin&Tonic. 54 Euros!!! I don't know how they can justify that unscrewing a bottle of gin and pour a small quantity of it in a glass, opening a tonic water and adding it to the gin and throw some ice cubes......can cost so much. It is a robbery.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Runaway55

Dear Runaway55,

I would like to thank you for the time spent on sharing your experience on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the President Wilson Hotel.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed the overall culinary experience served at both the Bayview and Arabesque restaurant.

In regards to the price of the room service Gin & Tonic, I can assure you that these are constantly evaluated and well adapted to the high standard of this hotel and to the offer of comparable 5 star hotels in Geneva.

Despite this unfortunate situation, I am looking forward in welcoming you back at the President Wilson.