“Great hotel and good at dealing with needs/problems if you ask”

Hotel President Wilson
Ranked #8 of 105 Hotels in Geneva
Kent
“Great hotel and good at dealing with needs/problems if you ask”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

I always stay here if i can. a great hotel, clean and good service like many in Geneva. what sets them apart is that if you do have a problem they do what they can to sort it out quickly and without fuss.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
DOSMPW, Manager at Hotel President Wilson, responded to this review, 31 May 2012
Dear Kent,

Thank you for choosing once again the President Wilson hotel for your stay in Geneva and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Once again, thank you for identifying our strength and indeed, our biggest concern is to please every guest in the best possible way.

I hope to welcome you once again in our hotel and reply to any need you might possibly have.
If you wish to be updated on happening and news of the hotel, you can follow us on twitter or like our facebook page.

Director of Guest Relations
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
London
Reviewed 20 April 2012

My favourite in Geneva; combines feel just like at home atmosphere, with careful professional staff, and a flabbergasting confidential outdoor pool.

Room Tip: Lake views are a must
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Cyril B,

Thank you very much for your comment posted on TripAdvisor.

I am glad you appreciated the homey atmosphere and the service provided by our staff.

Since the summer season is approaching, the ambiance around the pool is getting warmer. I hope that during your next stay, you will be able once again, to enjoy the terrace and our poolgarden restaurant.

If you wish to be constantly updated on news and happening at the President Wilson, you can follow us on twitter or like our facebook page.

I am looking forward in welcoming you back at the hotel,

Director of Guest Relations,
Rome, Italy
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I often go to Geneva on business and I often stay at the President Wilson. Overall the hotel is fine. The restaurant Bayview is really great: food, wines and service is great. Also the Lebanese restaurant is a real experience. I find the room a bit too small for their price. what really shocked me was the price of a room service Gin&Tonic. 54 Euros!!! I don't know how they can justify that unscrewing a bottle of gin and pour a small quantity of it in a glass, opening a tonic water and adding it to the gin and throw some ice cubes......can cost so much. It is a robbery.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Dear Runaway55,

I would like to thank you for the time spent on sharing your experience on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the President Wilson Hotel.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed the overall culinary experience served at both the Bayview and Arabesque restaurant.

In regards to the price of the room service Gin & Tonic, I can assure you that these are constantly evaluated and well adapted to the high standard of this hotel and to the offer of comparable 5 star hotels in Geneva.

Despite this unfortunate situation, I am looking forward in welcoming you back at the President Wilson.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Soft lighting, pretty flowers greet you as soon as you enter the privately owned lovely Hotel President Wilson. Staffs are very friendly and attentive. On my 2nd visit, my room was equipped with my favorite flavored Nespresso, fresh milk, lovely flowers and champagne. With pretty view of the lake and all details given, I felt I am home.

The hotel has the only La Mer full spa which has the best treatments. Having the spa treatment after a long journey helped me adjusted well to the jet lag. The treatments are always booked for me upon my arrival.

Both their restaurants serve delicious food.

Room Tip: Any room with the lake view is vert nice.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Dear ChiranujB,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing the President Wilson Hotel for your previous stay in Geneva and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Your comments are really wonderful and I thank you for noticing the attentive service provided by our staff. I sincerely hope that every stay with us will be as enjoyable as this one.

I am glad to read that a La Mer spa treatment helped you with the jet lag since we all know how frustrating it is to adjust to the new time zone.

I hope you will have the occasion to stay in our property while the summer is here and enjoy our exceptional open air pool and unique Poolgarden terrace.

I f you also wish to be constantly updated on news and happenings at the hotel, you can follow us on Twitter or like our facebook page.

I am looking forward in welcoming you back at the President Wilson,

F.Newhart
Bath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Have stayed at this hotel on three occasions now. The location on the lake is just beautiful the staff, from reception the chambermaids were all impecable. The room was spotlessly clean, bedding and amenities of excellent quality and luxurious. For £400+ a night I like to feel i am the first guest to have stayed in a room and on both occasions this has been the case. I will stay again and maybe next time try out the gym and spa which both look appealing.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
DOSMPW, Manager at Hotel President Wilson, responded to this review, 3 May 2012
Dear WWtravalla,

I would like to thank you for your comment and loyalty towards the President Wilson in Geneva.
There are no words to express our gratitude for the very kind words written in the above review.
I am happy that you appreciated the service provided from the staff, the cleanliness of your room and the quality of the amenities.

I do hope next time you will be able to spend some time in our gym and exquisite La Mer spa, or maybe simply enjoy a cocktail on our Poolgarden terrace.

In the meantime, if you wish to be updated on our latest news and happenings you can follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page.

I am looking forward in welcoming you soon,

Kind regards,