“An exceptional personalize hotel by the beautiful Lake Geneva”

Hotel President Wilson
Ranked #11 of 106 Hotels in Geneva
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Soft lighting, pretty flowers greet you as soon as you enter the privately owned lovely Hotel President Wilson. Staffs are very friendly and attentive. On my 2nd visit, my room was equipped with my favorite flavored Nespresso, fresh milk, lovely flowers and champagne. With pretty view of the lake and all details given, I felt I am home.

The hotel has the only La Mer full spa which has the best treatments. Having the spa treatment after a long journey helped me adjusted well to the jet lag. The treatments are always booked for me upon my arrival.

Both their restaurants serve delicious food.

Room Tip: Any room with the lake view is vert nice.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
DOSMPW, Manager at Hotel President Wilson, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2012

Dear ChiranujB,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing the President Wilson Hotel for your previous stay in Geneva and for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor.

Your comments are really wonderful and I thank you for noticing the attentive service provided by our staff. I sincerely hope that every stay with us will be as enjoyable as this one.

I am glad to read that a La Mer spa treatment helped you with the jet lag since we all know how frustrating it is to adjust to the new time zone.

I hope you will have the occasion to stay in our property while the summer is here and enjoy our exceptional open air pool and unique Poolgarden terrace.

I f you also wish to be constantly updated on news and happenings at the hotel, you can follow us on Twitter or like our facebook page.

I am looking forward in welcoming you back at the President Wilson,

In the meantime, I remain,

F.Newhart
Director of Guest Relations

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

Have stayed at this hotel on three occasions now. The location on the lake is just beautiful the staff, from reception the chambermaids were all impecable. The room was spotlessly clean, bedding and amenities of excellent quality and luxurious. For £400+ a night I like to feel i am the first guest to have stayed in a room and on both occasions this has been the case. I will stay again and maybe next time try out the gym and spa which both look appealing.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
DOSMPW, Manager at Hotel President Wilson, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2012

Dear WWtravalla,

I would like to thank you for your comment and loyalty towards the President Wilson in Geneva.
There are no words to express our gratitude for the very kind words written in the above review.
I am happy that you appreciated the service provided from the staff, the cleanliness of your room and the quality of the amenities.

I do hope next time you will be able to spend some time in our gym and exquisite La Mer spa, or maybe simply enjoy a cocktail on our Poolgarden terrace.

In the meantime, if you wish to be updated on our latest news and happenings you can follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page.

I am looking forward in welcoming you soon,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 6 April 2012

I travel a lot for business. I’m loyal to Starwood and am excited to try new hotels in new cities. The President Wilson in Geneva combines tranquility, style, luxury and comfort. Imagine looking out the window of your well-decorated room on Lake Geneva with the Swiss Alps in the background; the hotel’s beautiful pool in the foreground.

It’s that incredible.

I’ll keep this review short with a clear, crisp recommendation to stay at the President Wilson when you come to Geneva.

One thing that I will address is some of the other Trip Advisor reviewers’ complaints that their SPG benefits were not extended nor was their statuses recognized by the front desk associates. I found quite the opposite. I was upgraded to a bigger room/better view, had an in-room amenity, free wifi and my 500 additional points for being a Platinum member.

Room Tip: Face the lake. Amazing view of the hotel's pool and the glory of Lake Geneva

Dear drosen85,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for this great review and for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at the President Wilson Hotel in Geneva.

I hope to welcome you very soon on our poolgarden terrace in order to enjoy once again the exceptional view over the lake and the Alpine panorama while appreciating a cocktail by the pool.

Furthermore, I am extremely happy that you acknowledged the full SPG advantages provided by our property. As part of the Starwood Preferred Guest program, it is our duty to provide during any of your visits the expected amenities and rewards.

If you wish to be updated on our property’s happenings but also on the SPG news, you can follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook.

I am looking forward in welcoming you soon,

Reviewed 28 March 2012

This Starwood hotel was simply outstanding. The staff was exceptional and was continuously seeking to assist in some capacity everytime I stepped out into a public area. While this may appear to be an "expensive" hotel at first glance, it's actually quite a value for Geneva.

Stayed: March 2012
DOSMPW, Manager at Hotel President Wilson, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2012

Dear ExPat1111,

I would like to thank you for your comment posted on TripAdvisor.

I am extremely glad that you appreciated the attentive and thoughtful service provided by our staff. We always seek to provide a comfortable and homey atmosphere and service to all of our guests and I thank you for noticing.

I hope to welcome you very soon again in our property and may this time be as great as the previous one.

If you wish to be updated on our latest news and happenings, you can follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page,

In the meantime, I remain,

Reviewed 26 March 2012

I've stayed in a few hotels in Geneva for business trips and this was my favorite. The staff was very professional, the room was spacious and the closet was very spacious as well. Very comfortable bed and quality room service selection. The hotel is also close to public transportation. I would definitely stay here again.

Dear Patriciah

On behalf of all my teams and myself, we would like to thank you for having chosen the Hotel President Wilson on your recent stay in Geneva and for taking the time to communicate your experience.

It was with delight that we found out you enjoyed your stay with us and particularly appreciated our professional staff as you kindly mentioned.

We were equally pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room being for its size and closet or simply for the real comfort of our beds, allowing you to fully appreciate a relaxing time after your business meetings.

We are looking forward in welcoming you back to our hotel and enjoy another stay with us.

In the meantime I remain,