All reviews le richmond dorchester collection dorchester group room service perfect location superb hotel five star hotel an upgrade view of the lake lake geneva small balcony executive room hotel restaurant other hotels old town quiet room jet d'eau
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I came to Geneva to spend a weekend with four friends and we could have not picked a better hotel! The location is absolutely perfect and the staff has been very kind and helpful throughout our stay. Thank you!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
ChHilty, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Angela,

Thank you very much for your comments following a nice weekend with your friends at legendary Hotel Le Richemond. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the hotel fantastic location in the heart of the city, within walking distance of its highlights, and on top of that with a view of the Lake and Gardens Brunswick. I also appreciate that you mention the team personalized service, making your stay unforgettable. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back,

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I wanted to take this hotel home with me!
This might be the best hotel I've ever stayed at from a service perspective (and I'm a tough critic).
Everything about this hotel is special and lovely, especially the staff. They couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating-from the moment I checked in until the moment I was on my way to the airport.
They found me a room with better light/windows when I checked in without making me feel like a pain.
When I asked the concierge if there were restaurants that delivered to the hotel, he printed a menu, sent it to my room, took my order and then had someone go pick up my food. I was expecting a bag of food to come to my room, but to my surprise, it was all laid out on a room service tray as if I had ordered from the hotel. How amazing!
They had a taxi waiting to take me to my meeting and magically called me by name in spite of loads of guest being in the lobby at the same time.
The staff literally couldn't do enough for me.
Not to mention the incredible location, the lovely room and the beautiful lobby.
One of the few hotels that I felt was worth more than I paid for it. Nicely done Le Richemond. Merci Beaucoup

Stayed: October 2018
ChHilty, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful comments following your stay at legendary Hotel Le Richemond. I am so pleased that you felt at home from the moment you arrived until departure. I also note with a deep pleasure that you particularly enjoyed exceptional service from the team, the hotel welcoming atmosphere and its unique location overlooking the Lake and Brunswick Gardens. Merci beaucoup dear Guest for sharing your happy memories and I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I booked at Le Richemond on Sept 11 evening. We arrived at the hotel (old lobby) to be told our reservation had been cancelled by the travel agent and it wasn’t the hotel’s responsibility. The confirmed reservation was made on Aug 30. No one at the hotel seemed to take care until I raised my voice and insisted on compensation and alternate accommodation. The reality Geneva was overbooked overall and we were probably bumped off to earn a higher rate from another guest. Only being aggressive and demanding compensation woke the hotel reservation manager to take some action and find us alternate accommodation. The travel agent blaming the hotel and vice versa this is called hospitality. I am a frequent traveller to the best hotels worldwide this was a most pathetic experience.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank 778rishin
ChHilty, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Dear Guest,

I have taken note of your comment and would very much appreciate if you could call me back at your convenience.
Looking forward to hearing from you; in the meantime I would like to thank you very much for your kind attention and consideration.

Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

The service level of this property was top notch. Our room wasn’t immediately ready when we arrived due to being here in the late morning. We were offered complimentary drinks while we waited the twenty minutes for the room to be ready.

The property is in a great location right nearby the water taxis that take you to different areas of the city. We highly recommend this property .

Our view from our room is included!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
ChHilty, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comments and recommendation following your stay at legendary Hotel Le Richemond. I am glad that you enjoyed every moment of your time here from morning arrival to departure day, thanks in particular to the high quality of service.
I also note that you appreciate the wonderful hotel location overlooking the Lake and famous Brunswick Gardens, in the heart of the city. Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in a near future,

Reviewed 22 September 2018

My girlfriend and I stayed at Le Richemond for four nights. We picked the hotel because of its reputation and location, and we were not disappointed. In fact, we were thrilled. I called the hotel from Munich during my connection as I had forgotten to order flowers in the room for my girl. Not only did the hotel deliver an amazing bouquet, they sprinkled rose petals on the bed for a romantic mood. Simply amazing.

Service is excellent, food is fantastic (room service every day!), and the location cannot be beat. We will be coming back often.

Room Tip: Decide whether you want a lake view (more expensive) or a courtyard view.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
ChHilty, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Guest,

I am very pleased that you enjoyed a great stay with your girlfriend and would like to thank you very much for your kind attention. Hotel Le Richemond is a legendary place in Geneva, icon of the Swiss hotelier tradition. In addition, all the ingredients as you mention in your comments are in place to create wonderful moments of life. I look forward to welcoming you back soon again.