All reviews le richmond dorchester collection dorchester group room service perfect location five star hotel superb hotel lake geneva view of the lake an upgrade hotel restaurant small balcony executive room other hotels old town quiet room jet d'eau
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I stayed at Le Richemond already two times this year. I came back again in August and loved my stay. What makes Le Richemond so extraordinary is first of all the location. Ideally situated you can just walk to the center to see museums or go for shopping. Also very close to the train station.
What I loved most every time at Le Richemond is the breakfast buffet in the morning. Fresh high quality food gets you ready for the day.
You can find also a nice Spa by Sisley where you can relax:
My room had a terrasse with an amazing view to Genevas famous Jet D'Eau.
I highly recommend this place to stay for your travels to Geneva. I'll definitely come back.

Room Tip: You should ask for a room with terrasse and view to the lake.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sandra A
ChHilty, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Guest,

It was a deep pleasure to welcome you back to legendary Hotel Le Richemond and I would like to thank you very much for your loyalty.
I greatly appreciate your feedback as well as your recommendation. Furthermore, I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed the hotel, in particular its perfect location overlooking the Lake and Brunswick Gardens at the heart of the city, our exclusive Le Spa by Sisley, without forgetting a healthy Swiss buffet breakfast in the morning.
We already look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Geneva is a beautiful city. But your experience would be even greater if you stay in a place that make you feel like home. Well, Le Richemond is one of those. Conveniently located, steps from the most luxury watch designers: Mont Blanc, Audemars, Rolex, etc. Not to say about closed to the state of the art lakes and fountains. The service is superb, the bar closed to the lobby with personnel that speak several languages, the food at the breakfast restaurant, all is perfect.
The guest services are always eager to assist you with advices and directions.
Am eager to go back, is a great hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
ChHilty, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing legendary Hotel Le Richemond for your recent stay in beautiful Geneva. I appreciate greatly your feedback as the hotel has a long tradition of warm hospitality and service excellence. I note with pleasure that you enjoyed the dedication of the team, warm and heartfelt.

Looking forward to the pleasure of your return visit,

Le Richemond Genève

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Hospitality, service, location, staff, cuisine, confort are simply perfect. Been staying here for two weeks and enjoyed every single lunch and diner.
UNTIL the "friendly " staff comes into my room while i'm here (without even calling before) to empty the minibar...... Arguing that as we were leaving the day after, the deposite cash was not a guarantee anymore and that everything had to be paid on the spot.
1 hour ago, we felt at home, and an hour later we were treated like ordinary stranger. Which is super uncorrect and unacceptable from such an establishment.
My only comment is no comment...

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jennifer D
ChHilty, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at legendary Hotel Le Richemond. I am however concerned and would appreciate if you could contact me directly to clarify some points. In the meantime, I deeply regret any inconvenience caused and look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

The best , very nice hotel with great location
The reception employees was smily and helpfull
Before check in they show us the and let us choice which one we prefer.
The extra bed was comfortable. The bathroom was very clean and big enough.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ChHilty, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Guest,

It is lovely to hear from you following your stay at legendary Hotel Le Richemond. I am glad that you had such happy memories and hope that you will have another opportunity to stay again with us in a near future.
In the meantime, thank you very much for your review and your kind consideration.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

Our experience was very good as this is a very good hotel where I had been 20 years ago! Clean rooms, comfortable beds and great size bathrooms. Very nice lake and city view in some rooms.
Amazing concierge service and friendly staff overall.
Two things I did not like: 1) rooms are on the "small side" but I guess descent for Geneva (we were 3 on the room) 2) not my favorite decor but not a deal breaker.
Would return for sure.

Room Tip: Room 503 has a very nice view to the city and lake.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
ChHilty, General Manager at Le Richemond, Geneve, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Guest,

It was fantastic to welcome you back to legendary Hotel Le Richemond after 20 years. Thank you very much for your comments which are greatly appreciated. I note with pleasure that you enjoyed the dedication of the team, warm and heartfelt, as well as the perfect location of the hotel. Many thanks also for your point of view and I look forward to your return visit.