“A gem of a place!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Natasha H
“A gem of a place!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I recently visited Bern with family for a family wedding. I’m from America and this was my 1st time in Bern. My cousins found this place as we wanted something different from a hotel. It was a great choice! The house is beautiful and clean. The rooms are the perfect size and decorated nicely. Everything is state of the art and new. The owner and his family are so friendly and accommodating. I would definitely recommend this place and stay here again when next I’m in Bern.

Jin Kyung...
“Bern”
Reviewed 30 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We enjoyed staying at the place. Especially, we liked the small garden. Also, the room and the bathroom were clean. We thought the bedroom was a bit too tight.
Thanks,
Jin

Management Response
5 Jul 2018
Thank you for your estimated Feedback. It has been our pleasure to welcome you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing