“Excellent Italian pizza”

Pizzeria Molino
Ranked #41 of 773 Restaurants in Basel
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Discover the best Italy has to offer all year round at the Pizzeria Ristorante Molino in Steinenvorstadt with its culinary delights and Mediterranean wines. Come and relax after a long day of shopping and reward yourself with a light lunch or a cosy candle-lit dinner. Among the popular classics such as pasta and meat or fish specialities, we also offer vegetarian and vegan varieties. To ensure our guests experience authentic Italy, our pizzas are only ever oven-baked. This is always complemented by a comprehensive wine list and a fine array of Italian Dolci to end on a sweet note.
Reviewed 28 October 2015

I had a quick lunch with my colleague here. Both of us tried pizza, which were among the best I ever had, definitely the best I had in Switzerland. Ingredients are fresh, the service is quick, the waiter was really nice. I recommend the restaurant to everybody who wants to have some Italian taste in Basel.

2  Thank TamaraK03

Reviewed 18 October 2015

I went there with a friend and we had decent food (pizzas and tiramisu, and local beer). There are at least three rooms in this restaurant, and still it is cranky. Customers are packed, and we had not a cosy seating in spite of a reservation well in advance.
Service was nice. I may go back on the suggestion of someone who like the place, otherwise I know better pizza food and ambiance in town.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

This is a nice italian place with nice food and very helpful waiters. The kids menu is perfect pizza or pasta with ice-cream for CHF 10.-- For Swiss standards a bargain.

3  Thank FCB-CH-Meister
Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

A lot of customers but I think it's just a average restaurant. Nice inside but not a lot of space. Long waiting time. The Risotto was really good. The rest we had was pure average. Nothing special.

Reviewed 12 July 2015

Its one of a chain of restaurants but the quality far exceeds expectations. It feels genuine, italian, and the food and service are always great.