“Nice spot, weaker food”
Review of Regina

Regina
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Regina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 860 Restaurants in Perugia
Price range: US$ 24 - US$ 43
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed being here, seated indoors next to a humungous wine rack and we enjoyed our choice of red wine to accompany the meal, feeling almost like local experts by this time.

Sadly the food was disappointing; our choices anyway, being rather dry and dull.

The staff were pleasant and there was nothing wrong with the service.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I don't do this very often but this was really poor and, regardless of quality, really over-priced.

Our four dishes were generally poor with the exception of my roast veal which was ok and the service didn't help as it lacked warmth and energy. So when the bill came for two starters, four mains and a couple of drinks plus water - €100 euros seemed steep!

We've come to Perugia for the last three years and this was, unfortunately, the worst meal we've had. It doesn't helps when I Priori is next door and it is always faultless!

Really sorry.

1  Thank AltyPaul
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We had couple of pasta & burger
All dishes were very good ,
service was excellent
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

I was in town for one night, and was trying hard to find a local place that tourists don't necessarily know about or frequent. Luckily what I found was empty of tourists, and full of locals! This place really was a gem. It was tucked away on an alley, and was not only a beautiful side-street, but captured the je ne sais quoi of Italy very well. The waitress was extremely friendly and helfpul, and the dish I had was amazing. The prices were fairly reasonable, and had I been with a date, it would have been a perfect place to have a romantic experience. The only thing I didn't like, which is fairly commonplace in Italy, is that the tables were too close together. I felt like I was on a date with the couple sitting next to me... just too close for comfort, as our tables were touching each other.

I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a lovely dinner at Regina. Staff was very friendly and proud staff. Especially the pastas were surprisingly tasty!