“Excellent ice cream, just in center of Perugia ”

Gelateria Veneta di Costantin Costantino
Ranked #9 of 36 Dessert in Perugia
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent ice cream with a big selection of flavors . Take away and also outside sitting . Taste the special Zabayone flavor as well as the Chocolate with nuts . Small 2 Euros, medium 2.5 Euros .

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I'm not a great fan of ice cream, I prefer sorbets, but I cannot resist blackcurrants! The two flavours I tried were very good. So good I returned on my second night in Perugia. Quite inexpensive compared with other cities in Italy too.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

We had a sit down the outside tables for a breakfast, ask the waitress for 2 chocolate croissants and 2 cappucinos, first she told us the croissants were already done, then she just bring us 2 small cappucinos and 2 small pan au choc which is not what we expexted, at the end we paid like normal service of 2 regular cappuccinos and 2 regular chocolate croissants, bad experience, never anymore.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

The gelato is amazing and creative, and a simple scoop or two of gelato is quite cheap, but what cannot be topped is the staff. My kids are treated like royalty there, just as they were two years ago.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

First they have Illy coffee which is the best to me...and they have WiFi so you can sit outside and watch the world go by while taking care of necessary items on your phone. Also do a Spritz here...can be your late lunch. Lovely staff.