“Great meal!”

Ranked #140 of 843 Restaurants in Perugia
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 June 2017

A local resident recommendation--did not disappoint! Service and food were very good. My husband and I shared a pasta dish(Norcina) and pizza, both were delicious!

1  Thank Christopher I
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

We are staying nearby in a rental and looking for a new dining choice after a month here. The owner mentioned this spot. We'd driven by many times and wondered about it, but set way back down a driveway so hadn't bothered, but we decided to try it out. They have an outdoor patio but it was too cool for that, so we sat inside in the covered and glassed in patio...kind of inside and outside at same time. My husband has been hungry for pasta and clams so he tried that. I had a grilled pork chop and grilled potatoes. We had a bottle of Falanghina white wine with it. Everything was quite good. Two servers both spoke English and the menu had English subtitles. Service was prompt and pleasant. Don't hesitate to check it out.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Went here for dinner one night. Had a delicious spaghetti with mushrooms and tomatoes for dinner, and panna cotta for dessert. Really nice food and well priced as well. Staff were lovely.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

Good setting with a nice outdoors display. Food is fine but it took 2 hours 30 minutes overall. Poor service.

Order the menu di mare ..... Good value for money but you will have to be patient !

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I knew it was too early for dinner--just 6:30! But I was in the area, starving, with no other gluten free local options for celiacs. Had already heard good things about "The Moon in the Well" for GF options. Go--just GO out of your way to this place! If you don't have a car, take the "D" bus from il centro, but remember: last one back's about 9 or 9:15 pm.
The owner was gracious: "Non a quest'ora, signora!" warmed up quickly: my Italian's good, probably helped, paving the way with recounts of others' raves for the place for so exquisitely catering to our needy lot. I said I was sure it would be worth the wait, took a table outside and the waiter instantly appeared in shorts and tee shirt, apologizing for his lack of professional attire. The owner watered the flowers and she conversed warmly with me. The waiter delivered the options with stiff aplomb--his personality wore the tux. The house red was great. Salad jumping with vitality (despite the wilting heat!) taste and color. Fab pizza served with spicy oil on the side....I was in heaven and floated back "home" to my Perugia pied a terre, sated and grateful.