“Decent bar, but not quite to my taste.”
Review of Fusion Cafe'

Fusion Cafe'
Ranked #47 of 137 Restaurants in Gubbio
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 114
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, Wine Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet
Description: Fusion Cafè is an alternative place for appetizers and evenings; the street pub where foods and selected drinks fuse together to the people, abandoning the monotony in an amazing atmosphere to discover. Appetizers with Buffet from 18 to 21. Cocktail, beer and free Wi-Fi.
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Perhaps it was because it was a Saturday night, but the loud music on entering the bar seemed to be completely at odds with the wonderfully relaxed atmosphere we have experienced in other local bars in town.

And I guess the magic words here are "local bars", and those are the sort of bars we seek out whenever, and wherever we travel. Having found some real beauties in Gubbio I guess Fusion seemed much more like a tourist bar, albeit I accept that local Gubbians like, and are entitled to lively bars.

The bottom line is that although this bar wasn't really to our taste, the service was very good and the complimentary snacks are a nice touch.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Am here right now. Planned only a day in Gubbio but extended by a day so decided I cam have a beer since I do not have to wake up abnormally early to travel to Florence. And now am on second beer. Nice, languid atmosphere. Good music. Friendly staff. I wonder how it is on a weekend.

About Gubbio in general. I came here with one target site: the KT Boundary (don't ask). This little town is beautiful. A bit of a train trip to get here but well worth it ( as I said, I extended by a day....and wish could stay more). The old town is medieval with beautiful buildings.

Anyways. Back to Fusion Cafe. The crowd right now is small, but still a great crowd. Highly recommended place in the evening.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

A full delicious buffet of 'tapas', and two terrific Aperol Spritzs for 10 Euro. With the location in the heart of the ancient city I don't believe any couple can eat any better or cheaper than this. I give this place a 6 on a scale of five.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

This place is smaller! so when you are 5 or 6 the other people get hard to pass and it's hard breathing too. The bathroom is small like everything in this pub and the door is broken you have to bring a friend for keep it closed.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

Aperol sprits 5,00 €, not the best one. Coke 3,00€, better take no ice!
Nice Music, close to the central points.

1  Thank Nubert123