See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

The staff was amazing! Spoke English and was very accommodating with the little important things. ( they charged my iPhone & iPad when I couldn't) In the heart of an a amazing city! I look forward to bringing my 20 something's children back. The rooms were spotless. The restaurant was great with delicious homemade food. Gubbio and this hotel are a must see in the heartland of Italy!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

If you have rhynite it will be not a good idea.
We went on the adress of the hotel and they told us to do the check in in another adress. I thought disrespectful especially because it was very cold to walk and we had 2 heavy lugagge to carry. They charged the breakfast. I dont reccomend this hotel.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2012

This charming hotel overlooks the attractive town.
The management and staff are very welcoming and helpful. Though there is no lift, the views from the upper rooms are well worth the climb.
Dinner and breakfast were both excellent.
I cannot praise this hotel more

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank UKTraveller1934
Reviewed 16 February 2010

I've been in Gubbio for Saint Valentine Day and we have chosen this nice hotel.

We choose to stay on the upper floor to enjoy a nice view from our bedroom, but there is no lift as it is an historical building but we didn't mind

We had dinner in the hotel as well and I have to say that they cook really really well.

Relaxing holiday.

Date of stay: February 2010
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank NadiaM21
Reviewed 13 June 2003

Recently renovated in a typical Middle Ages building, the hotel offers spanking new rooms with baths, spectacular views of the Umbrian countryside, all amenities, some baths with jacuzzi tubs, excellent attached restaurant. Very amiable staff, willing and helpful. Vin Santo and cantuccini offered on arrival (or whatever drink one's heart desires). Digitally controlled AC, beautiful hard wood floors, divine mattresses, linens. Very affordable.Only disadvantage: no elevator. Up 4 flights of stairs to our room (actually a suite with attached second bedroom with fireplace). The staff, of course, carried up (and down), our luggage.Gubbio is a jewel, and the Hotel Dei Consoli a real find. Stayed there last week, around $170 per night including buffet breakfast. Highly recommend. Loved our greeting manager, "Agnese"

38  Thank Adventure31531