“Lovely apartment in a lovely town”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Hanna K
Turku
“Lovely apartment in a lovely town”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I've just spent 2 weeks with my family (husband and one child) in Bettona staying in this lovely apartment. Actually this was my 3rd time staying as a guest of the Foresti family (the previous times I stayed in the bigger Casa Foresti as there were more people travelling with me). The apartment is very cozy, it's easy to feel like home - and the balcony, it's amazing!! We had every breakfast on it and every dinner we ate at "home" also. The view is wonderful!

Anna and Giorgio are perfect hosts! They are always friendly and they give great hints about where to go to and what's happening nearby. Thank you so much for you!

I'm sure we'll be back - it feels impossible to not to return this beautiful town!

Management Response
11 Jul 2016
Thanks Hanna_Lina and Tuomas! You'llbe ever welcome guest in our house. We regret that in this period we were particularly engaged so we can't stay with you as long as we wont. Many greetings to your parents, a strong hug to you and a kiss to Anne.
siffers
“wonderful place to stay in Umbria”
Reviewed 23 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I loved my stay here in Bettona. It's a small but very pretty hilltop village and is central to many places to visit such as Assisi, Perugia, Spoleto, Gubbio, Spello (my favourite), Orvieto, Lake Trasimeno etc etc.
Giorgio and Anna are the perfect hosts - very friendly and helpful but not too much so. Giorgio took me to a couple of places I would never have discovered on my own and made it much more interesting a trip than me just going solo. They even invited my to dinner one evening so I had a taste of true family Italian food - lovely!
Bettona isn't big & has limited facilities but has a small restaurant which has an attached small shop/deli for the basics... there's a small supermarket and a lovely gelateria just down the winding road in Passagio.
I recommend visting the Cantine Bettona for your wine.... very nice, very cheap & it can be bought by the gallon from 'petrol' pumps!
I will always remember my evenings sitting on the balcony, overlooking the soft green hills and watching the swallows swooping overhead. A wonderful stay & highly recommended. I was sad to leave.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: sitting on the balcony watching the hills & swallows
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway Older travelers
jirochai
Vancouver, Canada
“very nice place”
Reviewed 16 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

such a beautiful place with warm heart welcome.
Georgio and Anna are great host who take care of you so well.
They let us check in at noon instead of 4 PM, which was really helpful.
Apartment is equipped with everything you need , even with detergent for cloth wash.
Very beautiful apartment with such a nice taste furniture, with great view.
We are so happy to have found this place.
The only thing is it was a bit hard to find the place.
Get the exact address when you book.

Liked best: warm welcome
Liked least: hard to find the property
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Antony G
“Lovely lovely Bettona”
Reviewed 13 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Giorgio and Anna's flat is a perfect place to stay. They are thoughtful helpful and generous hosts; the flat is very comfortable and well equipped; Bettona is a jewel of a small walled hilltop town in a beautiful area and within a few miles of several other very pretty fortified small towns and villages and of Assisi and Perugia which are also stunning. Food and drink delicious, lovely weather, museums, Hill walking, a rich and ancient culture all around you.

A wonderful place to be!

Liked best: see above
Liked least: there was nothing not to like
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Bomen12
USA
“Absolutely Serene”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

The entire Foresti family was extremely hospitable to me from start to finish of my stay. Francesco in particular was unbelievably helpful and took a lot of care in my safety and enjoyment of everything local. While it is somewhat at the top of a large hill, the drive is worth it and the town is small, quaint and truly lovely. Each Foresti took me around to various local places and it was so wonderful to have familial guides show you what's special about this place. My car wouldn't start and Francesco went out of his way to make sure the situation waa taken care of I am confident that I would not have gotten the same service at a hotel. Big space, all the amenities you could need and genuine kind people make this lodging choice absolute tops!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 74
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing