“Fast, fresh food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Just needed a quick bite and there was a lot to choose from in the case, it's warmed and served up on a nice plate. Variety of drinks in a cooler. Small, clean, but the downside was no toilet to wash up before consuming finger food.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is a very small but a cute place just next door to San Rufino Church.I ordered espresso and a muffin and paid less than 5 Euro
Espresso was great and the muffin was freshly baked.The lady behind the counter-Isabella was very friendly and helpful and spoke perfect English.
This is a great place to stop and refuel before seeing more of Assisi.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We ate here after reading the reviews and were not disappointed. There were so many options to try. The food was fresh and delicious! We wished we would have found this place earlier in our trip so we could eat there again. It is what all pizza should taste like.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Assisi was our first stop in Italy, and this was my first Italian pizza in 50 years! It was outstanding. I do believe I would have eaten here every meal, and snacks to, if my wife would have agreed, but she said no, so I had dinners elsewhere. Ok, this place had an entirely great package; outstanding food, family atmosphere, old world charm, and they were open early to late.
By the second day they knew me and knew what I liked. I wish there was somewhere like this place near where I live. You have to stop by if you are anywhere near Assisi.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

A nice little place for a quick bite while walking around the streets of Assisi. Tried their and it's lovely.