“Confortable with 5star service!”
Review of Hotel Italia

Hotel Italia
Ranked #8 of 40 Hotels in Siena
Montreal, Canada
“Confortable with 5star service!”
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Highly recommended. Parking available. Great breakfast. 10-15 min walk to get downtown. The service was incredible. They took care of our restaurant reservation with a smile. Gave us a map with the highlights to visit. Siena is a beautiful city and if you think of staying there, you should choose this hotel without any doubts!

Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
hotel-italia-siena, Direttore at Hotel Italia, responded to this review, 17 July 2012
Grazie!!! Thanks!!! Muchas gracias!!! Wonderful comment… Moving words about staff but… we just do our job.
Yes, it’s true, we do it with love and I’m really happy you, dear guests, usually get the point!
Awaiting to welcome you again, please accept a big CIAO, from Siena.

Federica Fiochi and the Staff
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Glasgow, Scotland
Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

My wife, teenage son and I stayed for one night while touring Tuscany. The hotel was clean and comfortable with plenty of parking nearby and an easy walk into town. I paid £94 B&B booked through otel.com. Breakfast was a cut above the norm with some interesting options - and decent coffee!

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Dear TravellingRam,

many thanks for spending your time in sharing this nice comment about Hotel Italia Siena.
I’m happy you appreciated staying with us and I really hope to welcome you and your family again… don’t forget to take a look at our web site offers!
Best regards

Federica Fiochi and the Staff
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 July 2012

When you first step inside the reception area,you are greeted with smiling desk staff who gave us a fantastic friendly welcome.They are genuinely pleased to have you stay at thier hotel and are eager to help you.They all speak great English which is very helpfull after a long day's travelling. They were incredibly helpfull in advising which tour to take,eventually decided on a wine tour which they booked for us, which was incredible value for money.It is in a great location,near to the train station,a nice walk into the city but in a very quiet part of the city,even though it is on a main road.We stayed in the annexe in a very clean, spacious,well equipped room with fantastic air conditioning which is included in the price.Beautifull white fluffy towels are in the bathroom which are changed daily. The dining room was spotlessly clean,very light and the breakfast catered for all tastes.A big plus is that you can use the pool at their sister hotel,the Garden Hotel,which is a short walk away,they even provide pool towels.only thing left to say is don't stay anywhere else if you are going to Siena, we didn't want to leave.5 star in my book,try it, i am sure you will agree it is fantastic value for money.

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room at the hotel.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Dear Steve54mat,

May I use your review as a commercial for the Hotel? :-). Wow! It’s incredible, I’m so proud of my staff and so glad you enjoyed staying with us so much. I couldn’t ask for more. Your words when you talk about the welcome here are almost moving, grazie a sincere grazie is all I can say.
So nice your heading…it could be a movie title!
Me and the staff, we all wish you and your son a wonderful summer and hope to see you soon again here in Siena at your “five star” Hotel!

Federica Fiochi
Freeport, Illinois
Reviewed 13 July 2012

We loved this place and it ended up being our favorite of our two week trip. We arrived by train and followed the directions and easily walked to the hotel. The room was lovely and the breakfast was excellent. ( They have a coffee machine to die for). Staff was wonderful as we wanted to take a bus to nearby town and not pay for a tour. The gave us great directions. We walked to the center of town twice each day morning and night and it took about 15 minutes each way, but we passed lots of shops, restuarants and banks along the way. Very safe area and a nice easy walk. We have already recommended this hotel to some friends.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Ebenezer15…let me say: “Great Review!!!”…and I really love Hotel Italia was your favourite place, thanks!
It’s an honour to read such an amazing comment left by a Top Contributor and I don’t want to write too much...
I just would like to say: Come back soon, you and your friends, and let me know booking on our web site where you’ll always find nice offers.
A sparkling smile from me and my staff,
Sincerely

Federica Fichi
Paris
Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

Apart from the shower head coming of and hitting during my shower, this hotel was excellent. It was close to the station, clean, friendly staff and the air con was much appreciatd during the hot summer days. The breakfast was the best I have had in several hotels I have stayed at in Italy. They have hot food available, rather than just the usual meats and bread type of foods. Would recommend this hotel to all!

• Stayed July 2012
Oh my God…laura_oy….I’m so sorry.... How could you give us 5 stars after that? Thanks! Thanks a lot. It means you really appreciated staying with us…for all the rest… If you’ll come back please inform me, I’ll make it up to you by giving you a very special welcome…no shower matter….just book from our web site the BAR and write down a note for me!
Please accept my sincere apologies and awaiting for your next visit I remain, yours faithfully.

Federica Fiochi