Hotel Italia
Hotel Athena(Siena)
US$ 538
US$ 473
Agoda.com
Siena Hostel Guidoriccio(Siena)(Great Value!)
US$ 58
US$ 52
  • Breakfast included
B&B La Verbena(Siena)(Great Value!)
US$ 140
US$ 133
US$ 1,049
US$ 940
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Affittacamere II Pozzo(Isola d'Arbia)
No availability for your dates from these sites
2,267 results
All reviewstrain stationsister hotelminute walkold townrecommend hotellovely hotelhotel is locatedbreakfast was excellentreception staffwonderful citycoffee machinepiazza del campostandard roompastriesroom was clean and comfortablestayed here for one nightvisiting siena
Reviewed 15 July 2012

My wife, teenage son and I stayed for one night while touring Tuscany. The hotel was clean and comfortable with plenty of parking nearby and an easy walk into town. I paid £94 B&B booked through otel.com. Breakfast was a cut above the norm with some interesting options - and decent coffee!

Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
hotel-italia-siena, Direttore at Hotel Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

Dear TravellingRam,

many thanks for spending your time in sharing this nice comment about Hotel Italia Siena.
I’m happy you appreciated staying with us and I really hope to welcome you and your family again… don’t forget to take a look at our web site offers!
Best regards

Federica Fiochi and the Staff

Reviewed 13 July 2012

When you first step inside the reception area,you are greeted with smiling desk staff who gave us a fantastic friendly welcome.They are genuinely pleased to have you stay at thier hotel and are eager to help you.They all speak great English which is very helpfull after a long day's travelling. They were incredibly helpfull in advising which tour to take,eventually decided on a wine tour which they booked for us, which was incredible value for money.It is in a great location,near to the train station,a nice walk into the city but in a very quiet part of the city,even though it is on a main road.We stayed in the annexe in a very clean, spacious,well equipped room with fantastic air conditioning which is included in the price.Beautifull white fluffy towels are in the bathroom which are changed daily. The dining room was spotlessly clean,very light and the breakfast catered for all tastes.A big plus is that you can use the pool at their sister hotel,the Garden Hotel,which is a short walk away,they even provide pool towels.only thing left to say is don't stay anywhere else if you are going to Siena, we didn't want to leave.5 star in my book,try it, i am sure you will agree it is fantastic value for money.

Room Tip: There isn't a bad room at the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear Steve54mat,

May I use your review as a commercial for the Hotel? :-). Wow! It’s incredible, I’m so proud of my staff and so glad you enjoyed staying with us so much. I couldn’t ask for more. Your words when you talk about the welcome here are almost moving, grazie a sincere grazie is all I can say.
So nice your heading…it could be a movie title!
Me and the staff, we all wish you and your son a wonderful summer and hope to see you soon again here in Siena at your “five star” Hotel!

Federica Fiochi

Reviewed 13 July 2012

We loved this place and it ended up being our favorite of our two week trip. We arrived by train and followed the directions and easily walked to the hotel. The room was lovely and the breakfast was excellent. ( They have a coffee machine to die for). Staff was wonderful as we wanted to take a bus to nearby town and not pay for a tour. The gave us great directions. We walked to the center of town twice each day morning and night and it took about 15 minutes each way, but we passed lots of shops, restuarants and banks along the way. Very safe area and a nice easy walk. We have already recommended this hotel to some friends.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Ebenezer15…let me say: “Great Review!!!”…and I really love Hotel Italia was your favourite place, thanks!
It’s an honour to read such an amazing comment left by a Top Contributor and I don’t want to write too much...
I just would like to say: Come back soon, you and your friends, and let me know booking on our web site where you’ll always find nice offers.
A sparkling smile from me and my staff,
Sincerely

Federica Fichi

Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

Apart from the shower head coming of and hitting during my shower, this hotel was excellent. It was close to the station, clean, friendly staff and the air con was much appreciatd during the hot summer days. The breakfast was the best I have had in several hotels I have stayed at in Italy. They have hot food available, rather than just the usual meats and bread type of foods. Would recommend this hotel to all!

• Stayed: July 2012

Oh my God…laura_oy….I’m so sorry.... How could you give us 5 stars after that? Thanks! Thanks a lot. It means you really appreciated staying with us…for all the rest… If you’ll come back please inform me, I’ll make it up to you by giving you a very special welcome…no shower matter….just book from our web site the BAR and write down a note for me!
Please accept my sincere apologies and awaiting for your next visit I remain, yours faithfully.

Federica Fiochi

Reviewed 10 July 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed the staff here. Very helpful at all times, and they genuinely enjoyed their jobs. They were quick to recommend eating places (which we took them up on, and had a terrific experience)
Room was lovely, quiet and a small balcony where we ate out takeout pizza on our one night there.
We really enjoyed our night here, and would recommend you try it :)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 11 July 2012

Dear furbynz,

you caught exactly what we hope to transmit :-).
What a pleasure! I’m very proud of my staff and thanks for sharing your opinion on the net.
Maybe next time you could stay longer…
Awaiting to welcome you again, please accept a big CIAO from a hot Siena!

Federica Fiochi and the Staff