All reviews olive trees italy tour sumptuous breakfast euro taxi ride free parking at the hotel nice hotel old city coffee machine night's sleep rooms are large the bus hotel is situated comfortable bed beautiful property stayed here for two nights would stay here again spg
Reviewed 11 September 2018

My husband and I were in Italy for our honeymoon, only making plans day to day. We booked a room here on our 5th night in Italy and as soon as we walked through the doors we both let out a sigh of relief! After 4 nights of crappy hotels we finally felt at ease. The hotel is so open and spacious. The room was so big and clean. The bed was the best bed in Italy out of our 12 night stay throughout the country. Anna at the front desk was so helpful on our first night, she recommended a wine tour, which we loved, and a restaurant that we ended up eating at twice! Lucia, Simone, and Pasquale were also very helpful and nice!

Room Tip: Great hotel, friendly staff and comfortable rooms!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

We stayed for four nights and right at check-in got upgrade to bigger room which was lovely touch from the staff. The hotel is nice and clean. It is about 20 minutes walk from the centre of Siena. You dont even have to climb the hill, there is about 10 escalators behind each other and they will bring up the hill. We definitely liked the swimming pool which looked new and at the end of holidays was empty and quiet. The pool staff were friendly guys, taking care of us. The only downside was the atmosphere of the restaurant in the evening during dinner without any music or little decorations. Overall we had a great stay and can only recommend this place for a nice and relaxing vacation.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Sure... it’s not in the historic downtown, but it is a short 10 euro taxi ride away and the rooms are very spacious and comfortable, especially for the price. The bed was fantastic! We are a family of five with three young children, we had connecting rooms. The kids loved the pool! The olive trees add a lot of character.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel has a wonderful location close to the old city center (travelling by car) The room was clean and had a very comfortable bed! WiFi did not work on my phone but I did not had any troubles with my laptop. The swimmingpool was a nice addition, it looked brand new. Compliments to Viktor who was assisting us at the pool every day, he was very kind. Ask the reception for a map and recommendations, they were very kind!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

At the last-minute, my traveling partner and I decided that our Tuscan driving excursion needed a 1-night stay in Siena. After reading a myriad of reviews for hotels within the Siena city walls, we decided on Four Points, because the price was right, we had a car and hence could get anywhere we needed conveniently. But the winning clincher for us, was the beautiful pool right by the woods!

By the first week of being in Florence, I got used to the nonchalant service from Italian service staff. Hence I was happy to find that the Four Points front desk staff were slightly friendlier, very knowledgeable & effective in their service. Compared to many of their Italian service counterparts, they were a welcome relief.

Four Points is less than 10 mins drive to Siena’s old city centre. The front desk recommended paid parking at the Stadium on Viale dei Mille, which was a stone’s throw from one of the entrances in the old city walls. It was pretty easy getting parking there.

Of particular note is front desk staff, Anna, who helped me with a detailed list of dinner choices & eventually helping to make a dinner reservation at a nice restaurant 7 mins drive from the hotel.

The room was very well appointed — albeit missing some amenities, which I’m accustomed to see in other Asian Four Points hotels — slippers, shower cap, bathrobe. The bed was dreamingly comfortable with 2 types of pillows. There’s a huge TV, with English Programmes on the Rai2 channel.

There’s free parking at the hotel, surrounded by very old olive trees & other verdant greenery.

The pool, as earlier mentioned, was the piece de resistance! Well positioned for the sun, amid the woods. The pool amenities were basic, but clean and well-maintained.

Breakfast was pretty basic — not a scrumptious spread — but hey, we’re not paying a lot for the room! Don’t drink the coffee from their coffee machine. Pay for the better brewed espresso from the bar outside.

During Happy Hour, there’s a significant discount on the house craft beer & they serve finger-food. The happy-hour bartender girl could really afford to be friendlier.

If I ever came back to Siena, I would stay a the Four Points again, like a retreat away from the maddening crowd. I would spend more days there, hang out at pool more & catch up on sleep on that comfortable bed!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends