1,727 results
All reviews the bus modern hotel floor overlooking soccer stadium old city piazza del campo nice bathroom minute walk excellent location close to the hotel breakfast was included free parking superior room comfortable rooms stayed here for nights historic center easy walk
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Very clean and spacious. Had the upgraded double room with a beautiful view on fifth floor. Well worth it !
Bathroom clean and tidy with little shower gels ect. Had issue with the shower gaurd being ridiculously too small so water goes everywhere and the kettle spilled water out everywhere but apart from little things would go back.
The breakfast was very good plenty of options,coffee machines ect can ea5 as much as you like.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Margherita S, Direttore at NH Siena, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

thanks for choosing NH SIENA during your stay in the city.
I'm reading your review with pleasure, and thank you for the nice words addressed to our structure and breakfast service.
We'll try to upgrade that little things.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Comfortable and convenient for sightseeing in beautiful Siena, the NH Siena is a good value offering pleasant rooms and a very good buffet breakfast included. The staff recommended a great restaurant for us very close to the hotel, making our short stay in the town a very nice experience.

Stayed: May 2018

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The NH is a modern hotel with the usual amenities, including a good variety for breakfast. The room was ample, with a king bed and a balcony with a view of the Cathedral. A mini bar contained the usual items. Linens and towels are very fresh, with little or no noticeable wear. Bathroom fixtures are modern and well maintained as is the air conditioning system.

The facilities at great, front desk was polite but not very helpful with activities and the like. Fortunately we had an excellent guide book.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Margherita S, Direttore at NH Siena, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Reviewed 14 June 2018

The hotel lives up to the NH business class standard. The bed was really comfortable, linen fresh & clean. Everything in the room was clean, modern & worked. Bathroom had the standard toiletries.The AC was terrific & cooled down the room quickly. I arrived by bus from a city further North. I had been staying in smaller private hotels that were charming but didn't have the same standard of care. They didn't not have a tea or coffee pot in the room. There was always someone at the front desk to answer questions

The breakfast room was big, bright & cheerful. Food was fine, all the usual fruit, yogurt, cereal, some hot American style things, cold meats, bread, pastries, juices, coffee etc. My only complaint was the breakfast room was very warm & no air circulation.

I arrived by regional bus from San Gimignano & was very happy when my phone-GPS showed we would be stoping right across the Avenue from the hotel. This was also very convent for taking the Bus to Rome.

My only disappointment was that I stayed 3 nights & they did not honor my request for a room with a view. I later learned that folks with a tour group staying 1 night had the fabulous views.

Room Tip: Be very clear about the view you want. My view for 3 nights was right at the tree leaf level & I could see nothing.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank fl0werfun

Dear Guest,
Thanks for choosing NH SIENA during your stay in the city.
I'm reading your review and I find a good experience with breakfast and courtesy of our staff.
I'm sorry it was not good in the breakfast room as in the room, We will try to improve our service.
Talking about your request about a room with the view,maybe we can't assign, maybe We could not give it due to lack of availability.
I hope you can come back to visit us,

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was very nice. Clean modern rooms, good buffet breakfast, very friendly accommodating staff and good location close to the old city centre of Siena, only 5-10 minute walk. I’d definitely stay here again. Siena is beautiful small town.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing NH SIENA during your stay in the city.
I read your review with pleasure, and I assure you that I will share your opinion with all the hotel staff.
I hope to be able to have you as a guest again and be able to give a nice stay like the one just spent.