“Lovely room with beuatiful windows to the street”

B&B Siena in Centro
Ranked #69 of 125 Siena B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Dont be surprised when you turn up to the offices and they then walk you to the b&b. The location is still great and close to all amenities. The room is a really good size and has. Grew t windows that c an open to the street. It can have a little noise from the street but really no diffent to many accommodations in italy. The main highlight of breakfast was the cake made by joy and her coffee machine. I'm not much of a fan of the packages brioche. We had a great time here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

La casa del Conte serviced by the group "Bed & Breakfast Siena in Centro' was incredible. It was a wonderful room for a very convenient and affordable price, we felt like kings. All the people working at the BB were warm hearted, welcoming, and with a big smile and lots of enthusiasm helped with whatever they could offer in the day: directions, suggestions, discounts, helped me find a lost hat and mail it back to me!

Wonderful wonderful people, I would recommend them and the Casa del Conte anytime. There is also a small kitchen that can be used if needed, otherwise the restaurants in and out of the place provide a wonderful opportunity to try local Tuscan food :).

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2011

I was originally booked into another hotel but when I e-mailed them to tell them my time of arrival, they mailed me back to say there had been a mistake with the dates of my booking and had organised for me to stay here instead. I was a bit worried at first but once I got here I was very pleased. It was in a better part of town not far from the Campo and close to lots of little shops and restaurants. The b an b was just across the street from the reception office and the staff were very helpful. Bathroom was a little small but I didn't expect to spend much time in my room anyway as I was busy all day. Would certainly stay here again

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2011

The hotel was comfortable, clean, and in a good location. The owners were also very nice. We have only two minor complaints. The reception was in one part of Siena and the actual room was a 10 to 15-minute walk to another building in the city. This wouldn't have been so bad except that we had heavy luggage and had just walked from the direction of the actual room without knowing it. The breakfast was also disappointing with soggy croissants wrapped in individual plastic packets. With so many great bakeries in the city, it seems like it would be possible to have fresh bread and some fresh fruit as well.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2011

we arrived in siena old town with no reservation and on the back of a harley davidson motorbike. we saw the B&B sign by chance and stopped to ask for a room. we were very lucky as it was 2 days after the palio race and they only had one double room left. this family 'agency' have rooms of all prices and from basic to luxury, and scattered around the city. the only room they had left was their 'worst one' - which we accepted and found comfortable enough, in a typical local house, with private appartments on each floor. also they were kind enough to lock the motorbike in their garage. the town centre is small enough to walk around easily and the fact that our room was several streets from the centre plaza was nice, as we got to see around more. don't count on a big breakfast but take advantage of going to a terrace in the morning for some 'people watching'! we would definitely go back to this B&B, hopefully to stay in a more elegant room next time!

Room Tip: reserve in advance to choose the room category