All reviews tennis courts high season san vincenzo nearest beach swimming pool nice place two hours rent a bike active family the air conditioning poggio car space beaches agnello training roof
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We planned to stay for a week, but left after three days because the location is very remote. Our goal was to tour the West and North portions of Tuscany, but we were tucked in a corner, so travel to Livorno, Pisa, Lucca, Chianti and Florence were far, upwards of two hours. This is a really nice place if you want to stay put, spending time in Piambino and neighboring areas. It's a nice place with an active family, because the pools are great and the restaurant accommodating. It's not a great place if it's your first trip to Tuscany and you want to see the sights.

Room tip: The second floor rooms have a balcony, which is nice to enjoy a glass of wine
Reviewed 30 August 2017

called today and asked about availability for 2 nights…. 1 bedroom apt.
“sorry, have to put you on hold”
2 mins later ok we have availability price is …..
Me: I saw you are pet friendly, so can I bring my 2 pugs ?
"sorry, have to put you on hold”
hello yes you can bring them, but there is a charge of euro 16,00 per dog per day.
I asked; so what do you provide for my 2 dogs for a total of 32,00 a day?
"sorry, have to put you on hold”
we do not provide anything, but since Pugs are small we can charge 16,00 euro for 2 dogs.
ok can you send me an offer by mail ?
"sorry, have to put you on hold”
hello yes please give me your mail ……
never received a mail
called back later.
sorry never received your mail
sorry, spoke to my boss, 2 dogs are not allowed, only one!
so I have to get a dog sitter for one dog and bring the other ?
stating in websites to be so called "pet friendly" might increase sale opportunities …. be please be honest !

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Room spacious and comfortable. Need to keep all food debris at bay as ants are plentiful if you don't.
Showers lovely. Air con kept the 39 degree heat away and made room an oasis to return to.
50m Swimming pool was cool and great to swim in. At least 3 lanes each day. We were able to run around the grounds and also rent bikes but not road ones as we were too late ordering and not specific enough with Tutun club.
Tip would be to rent from San Vincenzo bike shop and drive there to pick up. Some great routes with flat and mountain climbs available.
Restaurant on site was superb. Staff really obliging and menu wide enough for the 4 of us to not get bored over 7 nights.
Food well cooked, service speedy but not too speedy and they know how to cook a steak.
Thank you - may be our favourite warm weather training base ever

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Very standard, but so lovely. The grounds nice, the staff great. Food good. Clean and charming in its own special Italian way. We never had any issues with staff, they were nice and friendly. The restaurant was great, buffet style or menu for all meals. Would definitely stay there again

Date of stay: March 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Great place for active family members. The best 50m long swimming pool I have recently enjoyed during holidays. I'd prefer the life guards put more attention to kids pool and regular one instead of chatting all the time and not watching swimmers. That was a bit unprofessional behaviour. I would be 100% satisfied if the towels could be changed more often, ex. every 4 days not ones during 2 weeks - even if it would cost me few Euros more...
Nobody told us there is a lift behind the building - we carried 2 big suitcases on the second floor.

Room tip: All rooms are fine.
Date of stay: August 2016