“Terrific Pizza”

Ristorante Pizzeria I Due Laghi
Ranked #278 of 1,033 Restaurants in Pisa
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Lo spazio adibito al ristorante, con grandi sale sui laghi con ampio parcheggio privato e ombreggiato, e anche un ottimo posto per i numerosi viaggiatori e turisti. Il posto adatto per trascorrere alcune ore tra ristorazione o semplicemente per una cena in un salone incantevole con vista lago e gustare le ottime pietanze della cucina tipica toscana. All'ingresso a vista il forno a legna per la pizza.Salone per cerimonie e banchetti.
Reviewed 14 October 2017

This is a large bustling local restaurant with outdoor as well as indoor seating. There is a wide-ranging menu but come here for the pizza, it is delicious, crispy and chewy. Wine list is just ok, I would bring my own bottle. Loved the local flavor.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The food should have been served to us all at the same time and not in two goes. This seemed to be due to giving priority to customers who were ordering takeaways.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Great pasta great place with low prices. The service was great until my check. Then we had to wait for 10 minutes. But at the end great find.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We ate here on our last night for my partners birthday and they couldn't have made it better. I spoke to the manager before hand about my partners birthday and the waiter we had was very attentive and knowledgable of the menu. The pizza and pasta was just perfect and very well priced. €4-7 a pizza or pasta. They had lovely local wines and brought my partners dessert with a candle in.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

We visited this place on the last night of our trip. We waited outside clearly in the view of the staff, nobody thought to approach us about being seated after standing there for over 15 minutes we enquired inside, there pretty curt response was they were fully booked outside but we could sit inside if we wanted. clearly we were meant to ascertain this with our psychic skills, however we accepted the offer to sit inside. To start we had mushroom bruschetta which was beyond oily and not nice at all. We both had pizza's and they were the worst we've had in Italy (my partner is Italian and I have been staying here 3 months so are quite highly versed in Pizza's by now) they were very oily and just not particularly enjoyable. We also watched everyone else's food coming out on our surrounding tables and I"m pretty confident in the assertion that we were not unlucky and that standard of food is the norm for them.
The price was very cheap compared to other places but I believe it is representative of the service and food you get. Also the place itself is very dated the indoor space looks like it has not been touched for a good 30 years (if not more) and just not enjoyable to spend too much time in, which is a shame because the setting of the place is quite lovely, with a bit of a wooded area surrounding it and a lake view at the back.

I personally think they work off the basis that there isn't really much competition around so they can get away with poor/mediocre quality but hand on heart I would travel quite a way to avoid this place again.

Management response:Responded 24 August 2016

I am very sorry that you have not eaten well , but the pizza is very good.
The pizza maker is responsible: many people come from all over Italy to eat it.
The place is antiquated, we wanted to build it deliberately.
If you wanted to eat in a fancy restaurant, then I'm sorry but you could not demand it saw the prices.
Sorry if you waited to eat, but as he could see, the restaurant was full; so a bit of patience.
If you will give us the opportunity, you can try again in the future. Or thank you anyway.
Sorry for grammatical errors.
Have a nice day!