“Really bad service & Food (Pizza)”
Review of Caffe Antico Toti

Caffe Antico Toti
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Caffe Antico Toti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #798 of 983 Restaurants in Pisa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Negative:
The pizza was terrible.
The service was not friendly at all.

Positive:
The location was good.

Comments:
This place should be closed.
It's a embarrassment for the Italian food.

Sorry for he honestly!

1  Thank Puertorro23
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Great little hidden place with pleasant jazz music in the background. We both enjoyed our pizzas very much. Worth a trip!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

This place is a shame for italians! The pizza is frozen, mine came reheated, totally cold and hard in the middle. The owner was there but he didnt care about it. Hope never eat in a place like this again!

1  Thank Mônica G
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I never thought I'd be served a frozen pizza in italy of all places. Upon first seeing the €10 seafood mushroom pizza I knew it wasn't good quality it was too thick for an italian homemade pizza and the ingredients looked very poor.

Then cutting it was the next sign as even with a steak knife it was difficult to cut all the way through the rock hard base and crust.

Then when trying to eat, it was tough and chewy dough when not cold in the middle or hard on the outside. The exact same texture and taste of a supermarket frozen pizza!

I have now learnt my lesson that you should always check trip advisor before picking a place to eat as reviews unearth dodgy restaurants such as this one. I am not the only disappointed customer that has bern served a frozen pizza judging by the other reviews. I am extremely disappointed I have to write this review, who knew you would have to scope out good pizza in Italy of all places? Waste of time and money. Definitely avoid.

1  Thank Teagan L
Reviewed 21 May 2017

Nice little place, and great smooth jazz CD playing when we were there. We both enjoyed our meal very much. My partner had the mixed seafood & I had a fish so big that my partner had to help me eat it! Returned the following night and again had a great meal.