“Worst pizza ever! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

The pizza seems to be bought frozen in the supermarket, it came cold in the middle and had a terrible taste. Worst food I tried in Italy, avoid this place! I Could no it..

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Wish we have read the comments before going. Ordered 2 pizzas, one was cold in the middle. Both look like frozen pizza from the supermarket, that they only warm up to serve. Not fresh at all. Don't go. Wine a bit expensive by the way.

1  Thank Paulo A
Reviewed 12 March 2017

went in here a couple of times for a drink , very nice frienly staff , good local Italian wine , as you would expect.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Food poor. Service although friendly not attentive in any way. Manager/ Owner walked about the whole time we were there smoking his Vape. Shocking

1  Thank tellmeanamenotused
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my Girlfriend blindly visited this place while visiting Pisa. It was the first time in our whole European trip that we didn't consult Trip Advisor first. I so wish we had, to read the horrid reviews. The food was nothing short of appalling - burnt crusty pizza, that felt like it was shop brought and cooked from frozen, and tepid, cold pasta. I cannot believe that in Italy you can buy a pizza that is this bad. The owners and chef should be ashamed of themselves. In Italy I've had the best pizza I've ever had, and now, thanks to this place, I've had the worst. If I wasn't so polite, I'd have refused to pay. If I could give this place zero stars, I would. AVOID.

1  Thank Scottofshields