See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2015

The location is ok, about 20 min walk from Pisa centre, but everything else with this place is a mess. No place to store luggage before check in, no hot water in the shower (and so low pressure it was almost impossible to wash my hair). We booked breakfast, but the lady running the place said it was not included and asked us to go somewhere else to eat. The wifi didn't work for the entire time we stayed there (four days), and when we told the lady she said she doesn't know anything about the Internet. The worst was the bed bugs (or whatever disgusting bug it is). I only got them last night and left with 17 bites on my hands and more on my neck and back. My friend got them even worse. Please do yourselves the favour not to stay here, it's seriously the worst place I've stayed in.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank ebbaedl
Reviewed 16 October 2015

My son and I stayed here in September
We hired a car from the airport and tried to find the place realizing we had gone past it many times as the signs are obscured by trees and on the side of the building after we parked up we couldn't get in until we rang for the owners to come and let us in once we were in it was great, clean, quiet, despite being on a main road and very comfortable with bathroom right next door to our room and we were only ones using it
only 20 minutes walk from the center of Pisa
Would recommend

Room Tip: all rooms were excellent
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Had an interesting stay here. The B&B itself was nice, it was clean, however, it is under a flight path, by a busy main road and there is building work going on behind it. When we arrived there was no-one there to check us in. Also, we had to pay by cash, when it is specified that you can pay by card, breakfast is not included, it isn't self-catering and there was no washing machine, all of which it was stated when we booked that was included. There was wifi however, but it broke nearly as soon as we had settled in. The owner doesn't stay there either, so be careful when booking this place, as what it describes is not true!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2015

My gf and myself stayed here during the summer and were essentially the only people there during our two night stay. Even the owner was not there the majority of the time, so much so that I actually had to lock the place up both nights!!

The aeroplanes are quite loud and can potentially ruin your sleep as it is right next to Pisa International airport. Breakfast was also quite poor (it consisted of cornflakes and sugar coated biscuits) and we had to get it ourselves the second morning as there were no staff to be seen.

I get the feeling the owner does not really care too much about what people think!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2014 via mobile

I thought this bed and breakfast was decent. The location is okay: took roughly 25 minutes to walk to the tower, and it was a straight walk along the water and into the city centre. You don't need to take a bus. The walk to the tower is quite beautiful, so I recommend it.

The B&B is very clean and the staff I met were friendly. The receptionist came in early to let me in, because I arrived before 2 pm (the regular check in time).

Bathrooms and bedrooms were nice, but the bed I was in was a Queen, so I was worried I would have to share the bed with another person. Unfortunately there are no storage lockers, so I was a bit concerned for my belongings.

Overall, the B&B was not bad. The location was a little sketchy, but I only felt this way because I am a single early-twenties woman traveling alone. A pair or more would feel perfectly at ease.

There is no wifi in the rooms and no lock on the bedroom doors.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo