See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Had an interesting stay here. The B&B itself was nice, it was clean, however, it is under a flight path, by a busy main road and there is building work going on behind it. When we arrived there was no-one there to check us in. Also, we had to pay by cash, when it is specified that you can pay by card, breakfast is not included, it isn't self-catering and there was no washing machine, all of which it was stated when we booked that was included. There was wifi however, but it broke nearly as soon as we had settled in. The owner doesn't stay there either, so be careful when booking this place, as what it describes is not true!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2015

My gf and myself stayed here during the summer and were essentially the only people there during our two night stay. Even the owner was not there the majority of the time, so much so that I actually had to lock the place up both nights!!

The aeroplanes are quite loud and can potentially ruin your sleep as it is right next to Pisa International airport. Breakfast was also quite poor (it consisted of cornflakes and sugar coated biscuits) and we had to get it ourselves the second morning as there were no staff to be seen.

I get the feeling the owner does not really care too much about what people think!!

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2014 via mobile

I thought this bed and breakfast was decent. The location is okay: took roughly 25 minutes to walk to the tower, and it was a straight walk along the water and into the city centre. You don't need to take a bus. The walk to the tower is quite beautiful, so I recommend it.

The B&B is very clean and the staff I met were friendly. The receptionist came in early to let me in, because I arrived before 2 pm (the regular check in time).

Bathrooms and bedrooms were nice, but the bed I was in was a Queen, so I was worried I would have to share the bed with another person. Unfortunately there are no storage lockers, so I was a bit concerned for my belongings.

Overall, the B&B was not bad. The location was a little sketchy, but I only felt this way because I am a single early-twenties woman traveling alone. A pair or more would feel perfectly at ease.

There is no wifi in the rooms and no lock on the bedroom doors.

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2014 via mobile

looks nice from outside, owner appears nice at first.

bed bugs were discovered in our room. we informed the cleaner, the only staff member on site to call owner and have her come and look at them. they were huge, and all 4 of us in the room had been bitten badly. as had guests in another room.

owner refused to come to hostel. we were told to come back at 2pm when she would be there. she wasn't, one of our group managed to speak to her on phone around 2.30pm and was toldit wasn't her problem.

all in all very poor customer service. avoid this place, all is not as it seems in the advert,

Date of stay: October 2014
Reviewed 25 October 2014 via mobile

The hostel is about 2km from the station and the city centre. The rooms are nice and bathroom is clean. Breakfast is not included even though it says so earlier. The weird part is that the checkout is at 10am and the staff won't let you keep you bags there or even use the bathroom once you check out. That's the weirdest thing I have experienced!

Date of stay: October 2014