“Special time”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability

Fairfax County, Virginia
“Special time ”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Great place!!
I was here with my son, daughter-in-law and three grandchildren. Perfect! Very clean. I needed to check in early. It wasn't ready but I was able to leave my luggage there and come back later.
I highly recommend it. I come to Lucca every year. I hope to be able to stay there again.

marshall4...
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Excellent Location”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The apartment couldn't be better located. Near to numerous bars, restaurants and shops/supermarket. Easy access to the walls and tourist attractions.
Although an apartment to sleep 8 there was only comfortable seating for 2 in the living area.The beds were very comfortable. Overall the apartment was good value for money and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing