Casa Billi
Hotels.com
US$ 186
US$ 162
  • Restaurant
Hilton Florence Metropole(Florence)(Great Value!)
US$ 194
Hotel Degli Orafi(Florence)
US$ 404
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmercato centralerooms are basictrain stationroom was cleangreat locationmain attractionswithin walking distancelorenzoduomotrattoria
Reviewed 7 September 2011

The location is very central , which was ideal for me as it was just an overnight trip. The cost was also very good value for a hotel in the centre of the city. Casa Billi was very comfortable, the staff very helpful and friendly. I often make trips to the city, and I would certainly check out this hotel again, and I would also recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2011

Excelent, very family friendly hotels, we' ve a great stay in Florence, staff very helpful
we stayed only 2 days - The place was beautiful and clean. The owners were great. Upon arrival they made sure we had a map of Florence and knew were all the sights were. we recommend Casa Billi

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rae m
Reviewed 7 August 2011

We recently stayed four nights at this B&B which seems to be more of a rooming house and for that, the price is right. It has a great location in the old town, is clean and has had some upgrading in the bathroom. Advertised as a B&B, you have to go to a small cafe down the street for breakfast. We learned quickly not to pay for the breakfast at Casa Billi because it was cheaper to pay for it directly at the cafe. The downsides were that they did not have any TV channels in English (most places have CNN or BBC) and the Wifi only worked intermittantly in the facility - almost never from our room as advertised. I would recommend this accommodation if you are just looking for a good, cheap place to stay without too many services.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2011

We liked the cental location. Very easy walk from the train station and close to the main sights of Florence. Room was small but adequate & clean. We thought the price was fair. Owners were accommodating when we told them we needed a late check in; we had a last minute change of plans and actually arrived about 3.5 hours earlier than our arranged late check-in time. We tried to call earlier in the day to tell them of our change in plans but could not get through because the phone was set to fax. (Might be a good idea to ask for Lorenzo's mobile number when you book.) Luckily for us, someone was at the desk when we arrived to let us in). Staff was very helpful in recommending local restaurants. We had the room with the private bathroom (wet room). All in all, we really enjoyed our stay in Florence and would stay again at Casa Billi.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2011

Stayed in Casa Billi recently for a friends wedding in Florence. I knew when we booked it was a small hotel with a shared bathroom. In my case it was between 2 or 3 rooms i think. That was fine, never had to wait for toilet/shower (except waiting for my husband!). Toilet seemed newly done up with nice tiles etc. Location of Casa Billi is absolutely perfect. My friends stayed in other hotels (which cost a lot lot more) but to me Casa Billi reflected a true quaint Italian hotel on a narrow street. Loved it really. (Not sure i can rave about the colour of the room (rm 5) tho. and mirror is stuck in the corner, but i'm sure the owner can rectify that?)Despite this, it was perfect. The room looked out onto a small courtyard. Its only a few minutes walk from the train station and a few minutes walk from the Doumo and all the other attractions. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple