1,797 results
All reviews il palagio private park premier room chef vito atrium bar best hotels in the world main building beautiful hotel concierge team the general manager luxury hotel shuttle service junior suite the entire staff favorite hotel minute walk to the duomo spa
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We were book into the Four Seasons as part of a Porsche Tour.
We found the hotel to be elegant and the staff extremely friendly and accommodating.
The hotel is beautiful and the grounds are very attractive, larger than one would expect for a city hotel.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

The best Four Seasons we have ever vacationed in terms of location, amenities, attention to details and especially the excellent care given by the excellent staff. Definitely plan to revisit that City and that Four Seasons location.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2017

My wife and I spent a few days of our anniversary trip to Italy at the Four Seasons Firenze. Our experience from start to finish was flawless. The property is beautiful and sprawling, with the largest private garden in Florence and stunning common spaces (bar, terrace, pool etc).
The check-in was smooth, the room was gorgeous, the service was impeccable, the concierge was very helpful and attentive, the room-service was delicious, and they really made us feel special. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Our room in the villa was great - spacious with high ceilings, great bathroom, comfortable king bed
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Hard to find a flaw in this hotel. Beautiful throughout with excellent, well-trained and attentive staff. Concierge helped arrange dinner venues before our arrival - email responses were efficient and thoughtful. Staff act like they are truly glad you are visiting.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

My wife and I recently spent 3 nights in the Four Seasons in Florence. When you take everything into account, this is absolutely one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. The location is fantastic, the staff are stellar, the food at their Michelin Star restaurant is seriously delicious. We stayed in The Villa section of the hotel, it was great. The breakfast every morning was everything you could want. The drinks in our quiet little garden setting in the evening were perfect; our server Satiya (I have probably messed up her name) did a wonderful job - I strongly believe that she has a great career ahead of her. I sincerely hope that we will be back and stay longer next time.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
FSFlorence, Direttore at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Bill C,

First of all please allow me to personally thank you for reviewing us after your experience at our Four Seasons Hotel Firenze.

We really appreciate your words towards our property as well as our service, breakfast, rooms and staff. We are happy to read that you enjoyed our Villa, the ideal location for people looking for a place such as a wonderful a Florentine home with the ultimate in personalized service.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future, I send you my best regards.

Patrizio Cipollini