“Tasty Italian Food!!!”

Ranked #789 of 3,029 Restaurants in Florence
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Neighbourhood: Duomo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went there by chance! I just saw the menu & sat. I ordered Penne Arrabiata, & Fries. both were taste delicious! for Drinks I ordered Schwepper's Lemonade! my favorite. Overall the restaurant is highly recommended!

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Bought drinks inside and without thinking took them outside to sit down. Got a bit hassled by the waitress who said if we’d bought them inside and not paid a fee to sit outside we had to go back in. Bar man inside said no worries sit outside, waitress outside said go in. What on Earth? Finished our drinks ASAP and left before there was any more confusion!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Having a drink at this place near the Duomo feels like being in a movie scene.
Friendly and fast service, fantastic coctails. One on the best memories of Florence.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant twice

First time we had burgers
The cheese burger was perfectly done
And the veggie burger was delicious as well for vegetarian options

The seconed time we ordered pasta
And pizza
Both of them were perfect and delicious

Staff was very friendly but the service was slow

My rate is 9 out of 10

Reviewed 26 July 2018

the burger is one of the best I've ever had. We all loved ours. They have huge beers and pizza too. The service was slow, but it was during the World Cup. Our server did the best he could in the packed bar and was very courteous. It is a bit pricey.