“Amazing Taste!”

Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 12
Neighbourhood: Uffizi
Neighbourhood: Uffizi
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

The treats here was some of the best I’ve ever tasted and they seemed to have options for anyone with allergies. I need gluten and dairy free and I was so excited about the quality of the taste and texture. Thank you Starbene Gold, I’ll be back in my next visit.

1  Thank Valerie E

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Vegan. Gluten free. Sugar addicts. They have everything, which makes it able for everybody to have something at this place. We really liked the diversity. It was hard to pick as all things looked so tasty! We ended up going for the foccacia and a little pie with raspberries. Very Yum!

1  Thank Aniek G
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing....so much choice. They also have quite a big range of goods that are also milk free.

My favourite thing I purchased was a croissant with apricot jam filling...amazing!

The apple strudel is really tasty too. Well worth a visit - I’m going back for more.

1  Thank jaigu
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The fruit or custard filled fold-over pastry is as close to regular puff pastry as we've had since celiac diagnosis. Also, the crispy cookies dipped in chocolate in take away containers were so light and crispy...we wish we could have taken back more in our suitcase!

1  Thank moc227
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We researched gluten free options before booking our trip to Florence and deliberately booked a hotel near to this bakery. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the food is amazing! We have picked up items for a packed lunch every day and everything has been delicious.

It is such a treat to be able to walk into a bakery and know that you can eat everything you can see.

1  Thank TwitchyWhiskers